Employees of the Institute, engaged in the development, explained that at the moment, the AT200 is one of the heaviest civilian cargo drones in the world, able to carry on Board to one and a half tons of payload. The maximum speed of the drone is 313 kilometers per hour, however, he is able to fly about two thousand kilometers at altitudes up to six kilometers.
The challenges of the new unmanned aircraft — provision of food and necessary manufactured goods for people living in remote areas and offshore. According to experts, such devices will significantly save money to the carriers, and simultaneously increase the frequency of flights.
"A project for the development AT200 joined researchers from the Institute No.618 of AVIC, Institute No.54 Corporation SETS and Northwest industrial Institute," according to news Agency Xinhua.
The cost and launch date of the UAV in the series is not yet known — this is the plane I plan to Refine and improve its aerodynamics, spaciousness and design.
- 22-03-2018"Digital state": how they have evolved
- 08-03-2018Welcome to the new world: a map of the opposing blocks of the XXI century
- 17-02-2018Priority projects of mankind
- 07-01-2018Ten major risks for the world in 2018
- 01-01-2018"A bulwark against world capitalism": as was formed by the Union of Soviet Socialist Republics
- 04-07-2012Russia cooking oil blockade and the collapse of the scenario of the 80-ies
- 23-12-2012The Vedic understanding of state policy
- 22-11-2013In the archives of the "world government"
- 08-01-2014Of a mega-Church and their communication strategies
- 08-11-2012The main threat to peace or a recipe for success