New book of the President American University in Moscow is devoted to one of the key global issues of contemporary geopolitics as to which way to go Russia, building its relations with the rising economic and political power of China and today's world leader - the United States of America. Informative and thoughtful analysis of this problem will be of interest to both specialists and a wide circle of readers interested in contemporary world politics.
International relations, hardcover, 2007
The book is available in the online store:
- 14-06-2019The electronic state of the future
- 11-03-2019How to change the world, when the Earth's population will reach 10 billion
- 09-09-2018Le Monde (France): We come to the point where globalization is too expensive
- 02-05-2018Technology: 35-forecasts to 2018
- 22-03-2018"Digital state": how they have evolved
- 04-07-2012Russia cooking oil blockade and the collapse of the scenario of the 80-ies
- 23-12-2012The Vedic understanding of state policy
- 22-11-2013In the archives of the "world government"
- 08-01-2014Of a mega-Church and their communication strategies
- 08-11-2012The main threat to peace or a recipe for success