The work discusses the activities of the leadership of China's national security and defense, modernization of the military-industrial complex, development perspectives of China in the twenty-first century. The publication focuses on the organizational structure and composition of the armed forces of China, the military cooperation of China with foreign countries. In the context of the increasing role of China in world and regional Affairs analyzed the state and prospects of Russian-Chinese cooperation at the present stage. Of special interest is international cooperation, development of interaction in trade-economic, humanitarian and military spheres.
The monograph is of special interest to sinologists, specialists in Eurasian issues, experts in the military sphere and the sphere of Russian-Chinese relations, and students enrolled in the specialty "foreign regional studies", "international relations", "politics", etc.
- 22-03-2018"Digital state": how they have evolved
- 08-03-2018Welcome to the new world: a map of the opposing blocks of the XXI century
- 17-02-2018Priority projects of mankind
- 07-01-2018Ten major risks for the world in 2018
- 01-01-2018"A bulwark against world capitalism": as was formed by the Union of Soviet Socialist Republics
- 04-07-2012Russia cooking oil blockade and the collapse of the scenario of the 80-ies
- 23-12-2012The Vedic understanding of state policy
- 22-11-2013In the archives of the "world government"
- 08-01-2014Of a mega-Church and their communication strategies
- 08-11-2012The main threat to peace or a recipe for success