The agreement was signed on 30 August, and involves also the transfer of the drawings and specifications of the aircraft. It is planned that the first Chinese An-225 will release in the first half of 2019.
The giant aircraft an-225 "Mriya" today exists in a single copy and is the largest transport plane in existence.
- 04-07-2012Russia cooking oil blockade and the collapse of the scenario of the 80-ies
- 23-12-2012The Vedic understanding of state policy
- 22-11-2013In the archives of the "world government"
- 08-01-2014Of a mega-Church and their communication strategies
- 08-11-2012The main threat to peace or a recipe for success