The book provides a comprehensive analysis of the complex and often contradictory processes of regionalization in Southeast and East Asia, shows their significance for the strategic interests of Russia in the Asia-Pacific region. Discusses the construction of the ASEAN community in its component parts: security community, economic and socio-cultural communities, the content and the value entered into force in December 2008, the ASEAN Charter.
Relationships of ASEAN's main dialogue partners, especially with China, USA and Japan. A separate Chapter is devoted to the main directions, potential and prospects of cooperation of Russia with the countries ASEAN. Based on extensive factual material and the works of Russian and foreign scientists, the authors attempted to dispel, unfortunately, in recent years in these countries, the myth that in Russia underestimate the importance of the region and do not see the specifics of the historically there is a relationship.
- 13-04-2020"Black death" was a powerful natural factor of natural selection
- 16-03-2020Chinese remedy for the virus. We helped China to take the epidemic of the coronavirus under the control of
- 14-06-2019The electronic state of the future
- 11-03-2019How to change the world, when the Earth's population will reach 10 billion
- 04-07-2012Russia cooking oil blockade and the collapse of the scenario of the 80-ies
- 23-12-2012The Vedic understanding of state policy
- 22-11-2013In the archives of the "world government"
- 08-01-2014Of a mega-Church and their communication strategies
- 08-11-2012The main threat to peace or a recipe for success