The project examines the problems and prospects of development of the Union State, as well as issues of bilateral cooperation between Russia and Belarus. The problems of an economic, financial, technical, military-strategic and other interactions. The project is a platform of cooperation between Russian and Belarusian experts.
Non-governmental organizations (NGOs) led by the US carried out activities aimed at the geopolitical reorientation of Belarus through the promotion of the doctrine of neutrality. Belarusian neutrality is a way to get the official Minsk's refusal from military and economic Alliance with Moscow. The Western structure has the following objectives. First, to deprive Russia of a key ally in the Western direction, and secondly, to deprive Belarus of the Russian "security umbrella", which is a quarter of a century has allowed the country to withstand the enormous pressure from the West. The doctrine of the Belarusian neutrality are promoting the same people, organizations, countries that had previously declared Belarus "the last dictatorship in Europe" and made several attempts to arrange a "color revolution" in Minsk. The proclamation of neutrality, which in practice means the rejection of a military Alliance with Russia will deprive the Republic of this support. Neutral Belarus, independence and sovereignty which is not secured by Alliance with a nuclear superpower, would be vulnerable to the expansion of the West and forced "democratization".
Material from the information-analytical research of the Russian group "Zircon". Reflects the political situation in the Republic in the period of preparation for presidential elections.
Events in Belarus in spring and early summer of 2011 rapidly gaining momentum: the devaluation of the Belarusian ruble, the subsequent growth of prices for foodstuffs and manufactured goods have exacerbated social tensions in Belarus. Part of the opposition decided to seize the moment to organize large-scale performances to the removal of the President of Belarus A. G. Lukashenko and his team from power. They organized via the Internet two protests: STOPANGIN" and stage a "silent" action in the "revolution via social network" (RCSS).
- 14-06-2019The electronic state of the future
- 11-03-2019How to change the world, when the Earth's population will reach 10 billion
- 09-09-2018Le Monde (France): We come to the point where globalization is too expensive
- 02-05-2018Technology: 35-forecasts to 2018
- 22-03-2018"Digital state": how they have evolved
- 04-07-2012Russia cooking oil blockade and the collapse of the scenario of the 80-ies
- 23-12-2012The Vedic understanding of state policy
- 22-11-2013In the archives of the "world government"
- 08-01-2014Of a mega-Church and their communication strategies
- 08-11-2012The main threat to peace or a recipe for success