Alexander Lukashenko himself bent angle, and not just because of his contradictory and controversial character. He drove himself and the Republic of Belarus in force majeure circumstances of geopolitics. Smaller States, which applies to Belarus, in principle, can not have the exclusive right to the unique privilege of sovereignty, independent development. Look around Belarus around someone else's satellites, from Poland and the Baltic countries, ending with Ukraine, Slovakia, Czech Republic etc. In the modern world, only 5-7 countries can claim the right to pursue a sovereign policy. Until recently, one of them was RB.
- 04-07-2012Russia cooking oil blockade and the collapse of the scenario of the 80-ies
- 23-12-2012The Vedic understanding of state policy
- 22-11-2013In the archives of the "world government"
- 08-01-2014Of a mega-Church and their communication strategies
- 08-11-2012The main threat to peace or a recipe for success