"I want Russians to understand, especially the Russian leadership that we are not errand boys. We are an independent, sovereign state living with you in the same house, but with my apartment. Let small, small but its an apartment," — said Lukashenko.
He also questioned the readiness to build equal inter-state relations. "We need to wrap this up, it's Helen" — said the head of the Republic.
In early April the speaker of the Council of Republic (upper chamber of the National Assembly of the Parliament of Belarus — approx. "The tape.ru") Mikhail Myasnikovich reported on "successful and far-sighted" foreign policy, Lukashenko noted the need to reboot the parliamentary and bilateral contacts of Minsk with the European Union (EU) and the United States.
30 March Alexander Lukashenko at a meeting in Minsk with Deputy assistant Secretary of defense Michael carpenter expressed the view that to balance the situation in Ukraine is impossible without U.S. involvement.
In February, Lukashenko praised the EU for the lifting of sanctions against Belarus.
- 13-04-2020"Black death" was a powerful natural factor of natural selection
- 16-03-2020Chinese remedy for the virus. We helped China to take the epidemic of the coronavirus under the control of
- 14-06-2019The electronic state of the future
- 11-03-2019How to change the world, when the Earth's population will reach 10 billion
- 04-07-2012Russia cooking oil blockade and the collapse of the scenario of the 80-ies
- 23-12-2012The Vedic understanding of state policy
- 22-11-2013In the archives of the "world government"
- 08-01-2014Of a mega-Church and their communication strategies
- 08-11-2012The main threat to peace or a recipe for success