Earlier, Lukashenko said that Minsk and Moscow should determine the depth of integration in the Eurasian space. According to him, the Belarusian side does not exclude optimization of its participation in integration projects. At the same time, as the President noted, this statement does not mean that Belarus will be "in some sense" their collapse.
"We are fiddling with for several months can not agree on the price of gas. In this regard, Russia has reduced oil supplies to Belarus. We perceive this as pressure on Belarus, but the pressure I will not tolerate, too, and Belarusians," — said Lukashenko during his meeting with state Secretary of the Union state of Belarus and Russia Grigory Rapota.
He also said that Belarusian goods exports to Russia are blocked, especially food products, which the EU buys, and ready to buy, but in Russia they are somehow defective".
"Obviously, when we supply goods of high quality at reasonable prices in Russia, we are hitting the pockets of the oligarchs from agriculture in Russia. They put pressure on the government... and the government gives the command "FAS" all sorts of officials from the Rosselkhoznadzor and so on... Already tired, already over the edge. Further so can't proceed," continued the Belarusian leader.
According to him, in comparison with last year the trade turnover between the countries has decreased by 10%. "We are always proud of that... in real terms we added. We started to deliver to Russia in large volumes, but at prices half below. What is the yield on Belarus? There is no almost," — said Lukashenko.
In his words, "too much criticism, not only integration on the level of the two States, but also at the level of the Eurasian economic Union (EEU)".
"We are now very carefully assessing our participation in the community. If this continues... why would I pay money to Moscow to keep there (in the Eurasian economic Commission — ed.), upscale (Belarusian) specialists. We'll find them a job here. And those decisions there are accepted, we will agree, because they are almost there. We (in the EEC — ed.) are violating all what we agreed", — said Lukashenko.
Lukashenko has asked Rapota "more involved at the government level and the President of Russia to defend our common interests of Belarus and Russia that we are somehow moving forward."
- 13-04-2020"Black death" was a powerful natural factor of natural selection
- 16-03-2020Chinese remedy for the virus. We helped China to take the epidemic of the coronavirus under the control of
- 14-06-2019The electronic state of the future
- 11-03-2019How to change the world, when the Earth's population will reach 10 billion
- 04-07-2012Russia cooking oil blockade and the collapse of the scenario of the 80-ies
- 23-12-2012The Vedic understanding of state policy
- 22-11-2013In the archives of the "world government"
- 08-01-2014Of a mega-Church and their communication strategies
- 08-11-2012The main threat to peace or a recipe for success