"Treaty on the Union state... But we moved away from it. And we had to hold a referendum to create the common law – the common Constitution of our future Union state. But at the time we didn't, took it and yanked the individual questions and began to address them", — said Lukashenko in interview to TV channel "Mir". The transcript of the interview posted on the official website of the President of Belarus.
Lukashenka noted that Minsk and Moscow "solved all the problems for people – for the free movement of people, labor," there are difficulties in the economy, particularly the transportation of goods.
Speaking about the formation of the Union state, Lukashenko said that "today we are not ready, and not as many Belarusians, as the Russians and the Russian leadership".
In his opinion, people and businesses of the two countries should have equal conditions for living and production. "Well you see, what is the playing field, if we get five times, businesses our natural gas than Russia? And the overall market, there to compete? So we have the cost cut down to the appropriate price to keep, and people pay less pay, and other activities to carry out, and upgrading is difficult to maintain, because the profit decreases," added the Belarusian leader.
Lukashenka urged Russia in a crisis not confined within a national framework. "The imposed sanctions against Russia, in certain areas and against Belarus remain... So let's work together today to act. Just a moment that we have to push for unity, to unite, and we, on the contrary, create problems, not to unite, but to go in different directions", — he said.
- 13-04-2020"Black death" was a powerful natural factor of natural selection
- 16-03-2020Chinese remedy for the virus. We helped China to take the epidemic of the coronavirus under the control of
- 14-06-2019The electronic state of the future
- 11-03-2019How to change the world, when the Earth's population will reach 10 billion
- 04-07-2012Russia cooking oil blockade and the collapse of the scenario of the 80-ies
- 23-12-2012The Vedic understanding of state policy
- 22-11-2013In the archives of the "world government"
- 08-01-2014Of a mega-Church and their communication strategies
- 08-11-2012The main threat to peace or a recipe for success