In the summer schedule of the "Belarusian Railways" is not provided routes to the Crimea. This is stated in the message published on may 2 on the website of the Belarusian state monopolist.
BJD during the period from 3 June to 17 September there is a route Minsk—Novooleksiyivka, and from 15 June to 15 September will run train international lines of "Baranovichi—Minsk—Kherson". In addition, from 2 June to increase the frequency of the running of the international trains "Minsk—Odessa", and also from Minsk will continue to run year-round trains to Adler, Anapa and Mineralnye Vody.
Note that the Belarusian state monopolist "Belavia" also carries out flights to the Crimea. None of Belarusian state-owned companies does not exercise direct flights to the Russian Peninsula. While private companies offer tours to the Crimea and the routes from entering the bypass Ukrainian territory.
As reported IA REGNUM, in February 2014, Alexander Lukashenko, one of the first rejected Viktor Yanukovych's legitimacy and recognized the rebels by the new authorities of the post-Soviet Republic. After the outbreak of civil war in Ukraine and the reunification of the Crimea with Russia the authorities of Belarus acknowledged the Russian Crimea de facto, but not legally. After the introduction of in 2014 the new Ukrainian authorities blockade of the Crimea, the Belarusian authorities have repeatedly encouraged the Belarusians to comply with Ukrainian legislation when planning a visit to Russia.
- 13-04-2020"Black death" was a powerful natural factor of natural selection
- 16-03-2020Chinese remedy for the virus. We helped China to take the epidemic of the coronavirus under the control of
- 14-06-2019The electronic state of the future
- 11-03-2019How to change the world, when the Earth's population will reach 10 billion
- 04-07-2012Russia cooking oil blockade and the collapse of the scenario of the 80-ies
- 23-12-2012The Vedic understanding of state policy
- 22-11-2013In the archives of the "world government"
- 08-01-2014Of a mega-Church and their communication strategies
- 08-11-2012The main threat to peace or a recipe for success