Began repartition of the African continent and the chain revolution in the Arab-Islamic world, comparable in importance only to that of the collapse of the USSR and the "socialist system" - no wonder the US president likened these events "with the fall of the Berlin Wall." Naturally, the revolutionary process has generated a lot of questions that tries to answer analytical community.
Project working group
Project coordinator: Pankratenko Igor N.
Strikes on Syria by the United forces of USA, UK and France on 14 April has caused a wide public resonance. Austria is not left behind and called on the parties to the conflict to dialogue. What is the position of Austria in relation to this incident?
Events in Libya are still the center of attention all over the world. For six months, and ongoing NATO operation against the government of Muammar Gaddafi, aviation Alliance made 7500 sorties. The leader of the Jamahiriya to the current attempts to overthrow him in the world was considered odious figure.
Caucasian geopolitical Club (SCC) is an analytical overview report "Islamic state": the nature and the opposition. " The work includes a detailed description of the genesis of "IG" of the Middle East context of his "activities" and the threats posed by the terrorist quasi-state formations of Russia, Europe, the countries of the Middle East and the former Soviet Union. The report also analyzes the prospects for further expansion "IG" and offers practical advice to neutralize its destructive effect.
Touches on some issues of methodology of forecasting and scenario analysis regional geopolitical situation as a basis to identify trends and study the military-political situation. The use of mathematical modeling on the basis of hierarchy analysis method allowed to predict the military-political situation in Iraq and Afghanistan and to put forward plausible U.S. strategy in the medium term.
In each new revolution, which still occur on Earth, the role of media. In particular this applies, of course, social media was a great tool for coordinating the actions of the masses. But "traditional media" - news agencies, TV stations, even Newspapers - it's a little early to dismiss. Events January-February 2011 in Egypt once again demonstrated this.
- 14-06-2019The electronic state of the future
- 11-03-2019How to change the world, when the Earth's population will reach 10 billion
- 09-09-2018Le Monde (France): We come to the point where globalization is too expensive
- 02-05-2018Technology: 35-forecasts to 2018
- 22-03-2018"Digital state": how they have evolved
- 04-07-2012Russia cooking oil blockade and the collapse of the scenario of the 80-ies
- 23-12-2012The Vedic understanding of state policy
- 22-11-2013In the archives of the "world government"
- 08-01-2014Of a mega-Church and their communication strategies
- 08-11-2012The main threat to peace or a recipe for success