Home / Politics and Geopolitics / Great Arab Revolution / Recommended
Aleksandrov I. A. 'monarchies of the Persian Gulf: modernization stage'
This book is the first in Russian and foreign science a comprehensive study of the evolution of the Arab monarchies of the Persian Gulf in the past three decades. Usloviiakh examines the socio-economic and political development at the stage of "modernization" Gives an in-depth systematic analysis of foreign policy "Arabian six". Contains rich factual material, estimates, forecasts, personal observations of the author. The book is intended for specialists, teachers, students and readers interested in international relations, history, political science, sociology, Islamic studies...
Publisher: "Business and Service"
- 13-04-2020"Black death" was a powerful natural factor of natural selection
- 16-03-2020Chinese remedy for the virus. We helped China to take the epidemic of the coronavirus under the control of
- 04-07-2012Russia cooking oil blockade and the collapse of the scenario of the 80-ies
- 23-12-2012The Vedic understanding of state policy
- 22-11-2013In the archives of the "world government"
- 08-01-2014Of a mega-Church and their communication strategies
- 08-11-2012The main threat to peace or a recipe for success