The literature on individual African countries is huge, but Africa as a whole is written a very few books, and popular in abroad guidelines for the physical and economic geography of the world, "commercial geography", "geography of trade", etc. Africa is given very little space.
For example, the monumental three volumes in German (Vienna) "the Geography of world trade", revised and published in the late 20-ies, Africa allotted 160 pages, and it is broken into two parts, the truth is placed next: <East" (which included all Western Asia) and "Africa South of the Sahara" Of the more recent monographs devoted to the whole of Africa, deserve the attention of the only major French work, included in vols. XI and XII of the famous series of Geographic univercelle, and English the work of Walter Fitzgerald's "Africa" to the attention of the Soviet reader.
After the publication in 1904 translated (from German) of the book F. Ghana "Africa" in Russian was not published any monograph on the African continent as a whole.
Fitzgerald, W., Africa. Social, economic and political geography of its major regions - MOSCOW: IL, 1947
- 13-04-2020"Black death" was a powerful natural factor of natural selection
- 16-03-2020Chinese remedy for the virus. We helped China to take the epidemic of the coronavirus under the control of
- 14-06-2019The electronic state of the future
- 11-03-2019How to change the world, when the Earth's population will reach 10 billion
- 04-07-2012Russia cooking oil blockade and the collapse of the scenario of the 80-ies
- 23-12-2012The Vedic understanding of state policy
- 22-11-2013In the archives of the "world government"
- 08-01-2014Of a mega-Church and their communication strategies
- 08-11-2012The main threat to peace or a recipe for success