Touches on some issues of methodology of forecasting and scenario analysis regional geopolitical situation as a basis to identify trends and study the military-political situation. The use of mathematical modeling on the basis of hierarchy analysis method allowed to predict the military-political situation in Iraq and Afghanistan and to put forward plausible U.S. strategy in the medium term.
The article analyzes the processes taking place in the Middle East for the period from 2001 to 2010 , from the positions advanced by the author of the concept of the geopolitical dynamics of regional spaces, which is a modern reconstruction of the theory of geopolitical dynamics by R. Collins. Discusses the military and political situation in Iraq and Afghanistan, the situation around Iran, the role of Turkey and Pakistan in regional politics, and the influence of the United States and the Russian Federation on the geopolitical situation in the countries of the region in the context of their national interests and available resources and geopolitical imperatives. Since the author provides analysis of the security of Russia's foreign policy and military-strategic issues of national security, nor were they touched upon economic situation in the middle East. The book is dedicated to the geopolitical dynamics of the Middle East at the beginning of this century. At the end of XX - beginning of XXI century In the region has escalated to extreme a lot of modern problems by making it a center of conflicts and instability. The book is prepared on the basis of the work performed by the author at the Russian Institute of strategic research in the period 2007-2010 according to the materials of the press.
- 13-04-2020"Black death" was a powerful natural factor of natural selection
- 16-03-2020Chinese remedy for the virus. We helped China to take the epidemic of the coronavirus under the control of
- 14-06-2019The electronic state of the future
- 11-03-2019How to change the world, when the Earth's population will reach 10 billion
- 09-09-2018Le Monde (France): We come to the point where globalization is too expensive
- 04-07-2012Russia cooking oil blockade and the collapse of the scenario of the 80-ies
- 23-12-2012The Vedic understanding of state policy
- 22-11-2013In the archives of the "world government"
- 08-01-2014Of a mega-Church and their communication strategies
- 08-11-2012The main threat to peace or a recipe for success