Events in Libya are still the center of attention all over the world. For six months, and ongoing NATO operation against the government of Muammar Gaddafi, aviation Alliance made 7500 sorties. The leader of the Jamahiriya to the current attempts to overthrow him in the world was considered odious figure.
Today, however, the majority of those who previously belonged to Gaddafi ambiguous, have changed their views and started to sympathize with the Colonel. The reason is not only respect for the leader of a small country, alone, successfully resisting a powerful military Alliance.
Methods of Western war cause suspicion among human rights defenders and the international community in the bombings were killed two sons and three grandchildren of Muammar Gaddafi, the youngest of which breast the baby was not 5 months. "It is absolutely clear that unacceptable use of brute military force against civilians, and this should be excluded from the practice of normal behavior of civilized Nations", –told reporters the Minister of foreign Affairs of the Russian Federation Sergey Lavrov. The bloody bombing of Tripoli has sparked protests not only among human rights activists and diplomats. Events in Libya suddenly found a warm response among the common citizens all over the world, including among Russians.
Russian historian and publicist Nikolai Sologubovsky was in Libya during the bombing. Photos Sologubovsky and his Libyan colleagues, made after raids by NATO jets, indicate that, contrary to the declarations on the protection of the local population, are the first to suffer ordinary Libyans: women, children and the elderly. During the bombing in the small village of Magar killed about 35 children. This and many such incidents in the Western press tends not to publicize.
That is why Nikolai Sologubovsky and a number of other photographers had set a goal to bring the truth about the suffering of the civilian population in Libya and why, despite the difficult conditions, people stubbornly continue to support their leader. In support of the Jamahiriya on 16 August in Moscow hosts photo exhibit "Libya in the fight" which was made by the Deputy Ambassador of Libya in Russia the Clutches of Darbas, Russian Ambassador to Libya and Tunisia in resignation Alexey Podtserob, the members of the Committee of solidarity with the peoples of Libya and Syria, public and cultural figures. The value of such exhibitions is difficult to overestimate. Forty years ago pictures of army photographer Ronald Heberly made available to the public the facts of atrocities by us soldiers during the massacre in my Lai was a turning point in attitudes to the Vietnam war and one of the first steps for its termination.
Small hall of the journalists Union Photocenter filled, air-conditioners and fans installed in the hall, can not cope with the stuffiness. In Tripoli at the height of summer too hot, but the Libyans have no electricity, damaged plants and food warehouses, lack of medicine and water. Images captured came under fire by NATO aircraft civilians: terrible burns and wounds from shell fragments, whole families died under the rubble of their homes, doctors do not cope with the influx of injured and dying, the majority of whom were women and children. Not surprisingly, the other pictures are of other women and children participate in rallies and in the hands of these portraits of the national leader. Many of them demonstrate a willingness to defend with arms in hand. Their relatives have suffered or died in the bombing, as relatives of Muammar Gaddafi, their houses destroyed, and the residence of the head of state. In contrast, carriers with bombs and "democratic values" they are not United nothing.
According to many experts, the operation of the Western coalition against Libya has failed, and not far off the complete cessation of operations.
The same opinion was voiced in conversation with the correspondent of the CCI-inform-known orientalist, Ph. D. Saeed Gafurov, who has previously expressed the view that the main reason for invasion of Libya to seize oil and gas markets.
– Said Zakirovich, will developments in the global market on the course of military operations in Libya?
– Of course, the world economic situation will affect the military operation in Libya. We already predicted this in the article about a month ago. The Western coalition in the current climate we need to end the war very quickly. I predict that the operation should be completed not later than this fall, as autumn begins the intensive phase of the budget process, and money for the continuation of the war of the coalition. In fact, Colonel Gaddafi has to hold two or three months, then the Alliance will be forced to stop the war for lack of funds.
After military leave Libya, Gaddafi the Libyans promised free democratic elections, which he will certainly win, because his rating is higher than ever.
In this case, of opposition, of course, have to run, because the rebel leaders too much blood so that you can talk about national reconciliation. Unfortunately, this fact causes them to behave now even tougher – if the world they lose everything, but if they manage to prolong the bloodshed-and Gaddafi won't last until the cessation of hostilities, there is still a chance to "dry out".
– What is the economic situation in Libya, what would happen to the country after the war?
– Of course, Muammar Gaddafi still has money, but their volume cannot be identified correctly. I can only say that the budget adopted and approved by Libya. The shortage there is very small, corresponding to the military situation and the crisis associated with the blockade. Nevertheless, it is possible to assert with confidence that the money Jamahiriya at least for the next year will be enough.
- 13-04-2020"Black death" was a powerful natural factor of natural selection
- 16-03-2020Chinese remedy for the virus. We helped China to take the epidemic of the coronavirus under the control of
- 14-06-2019The electronic state of the future
- 11-03-2019How to change the world, when the Earth's population will reach 10 billion
- 04-07-2012Russia cooking oil blockade and the collapse of the scenario of the 80-ies
- 23-12-2012The Vedic understanding of state policy
- 22-11-2013In the archives of the "world government"
- 08-01-2014Of a mega-Church and their communication strategies
- 08-11-2012The main threat to peace or a recipe for success