Project working group
Project coordinator: Pankratenko Igor N.
During the SCO summit in the Chinese Qingdao intriguing moments had enough, a list of printed questions, to which the observers would like to have the answers, confidently approaching ten pages. But the undisputed leader in this was held on 10 June, the meeting of Chinese President XI Jinping with President of Iran Hassan Rouhani. Especially the last, on the eve of his visit to China announced – no less – a new foreign policy strategy, Iran's "look East".
The collection of materials, revealing the essence and the course and outcome of the negotiations of the West on Iran's nuclear program. The heads of the collection previously published on the website iran.ru as independent information materials.
The election of a new President of the Islamic Republic, Hassan Rouhani, opens for Russia and neighbors of Iran a number of opportunities to expand diplomatic cooperation and development of trade and economic relations.
The ex-Minister of foreign Affairs Vilayat Guliyev told about the famous dialogue between the late President of Azerbaijan Heydar Aliyev and religious leader of Iran during his visit to this country:
- 02-05-2018Technology: 35-forecasts to 2018
- 22-03-2018"Digital state": how they have evolved
- 08-03-2018Welcome to the new world: a map of the opposing blocks of the XXI century
- 17-02-2018Priority projects of mankind
- 07-01-2018Ten major risks for the world in 2018
- 04-07-2012Russia cooking oil blockade and the collapse of the scenario of the 80-ies
- 23-12-2012The Vedic understanding of state policy
- 22-11-2013In the archives of the "world government"
- 08-01-2014Of a mega-Church and their communication strategies
- 08-11-2012The main threat to peace or a recipe for success