Project working group
Project coordinator: Pankratenko Igor N.
Iran's Supreme leader suggested that the country's new leader.
The collection of materials, revealing the essence and the course and outcome of the negotiations of the West on Iran's nuclear program. The heads of the collection previously published on the website iran.ru as independent information materials.
The election of a new President of the Islamic Republic, Hassan Rouhani, opens for Russia and neighbors of Iran a number of opportunities to expand diplomatic cooperation and development of trade and economic relations.
The ex-Minister of foreign Affairs Vilayat Guliyev told about the famous dialogue between the late President of Azerbaijan Heydar Aliyev and religious leader of Iran during his visit to this country:
- 14-06-2019The electronic state of the future
- 11-03-2019How to change the world, when the Earth's population will reach 10 billion
- 09-09-2018Le Monde (France): We come to the point where globalization is too expensive
- 02-05-2018Technology: 35-forecasts to 2018
- 22-03-2018"Digital state": how they have evolved
- 04-07-2012Russia cooking oil blockade and the collapse of the scenario of the 80-ies
- 23-12-2012The Vedic understanding of state policy
- 22-11-2013In the archives of the "world government"
- 08-01-2014Of a mega-Church and their communication strategies
- 08-11-2012The main threat to peace or a recipe for success