Project working group
Project coordinator: Pankratenko Igor N.
The protests in Iran, suddenly broke out on New year's eve, and almost stopped after it gave much food for apocalyptic predictions about the beginning of a great upheaval in one of the most influential countries in the Middle East. The forecasts seem to have been unfounded. But the logic of the revolutionary events that begins as a clash inside the elite groups and turning them into uncontrollable spontaneous process, were demonstrated very clearly.
The collection of materials, revealing the essence and the course and outcome of the negotiations of the West on Iran's nuclear program. The heads of the collection previously published on the website iran.ru as independent information materials.
The election of a new President of the Islamic Republic, Hassan Rouhani, opens for Russia and neighbors of Iran a number of opportunities to expand diplomatic cooperation and development of trade and economic relations.
In June, the continued confrontation between the Iranian President and the Iranian Parliament, which had a negative impact on the domestic political situation in the country (at least the politically active part of Iranian society). In political life continued to escalate relations with Saudi Arabia. Iranian diplomacy has intensified in the Caucasus in trying to keep in balance its relations with Armenia and Azerbaijan.
- 17-02-2018Priority projects of mankind
- 07-01-2018Ten major risks for the world in 2018
- 01-01-2018"A bulwark against world capitalism": as was formed by the Union of Soviet Socialist Republics
- 16-12-2017The modern world: the rise of inequality and political instability
- 02-12-2017Look at China, with six parties: the experts analyze contemporary international relations
- 04-07-2012Russia cooking oil blockade and the collapse of the scenario of the 80-ies
- 23-12-2012The Vedic understanding of state policy
- 22-11-2013In the archives of the "world government"
- 08-01-2014Of a mega-Church and their communication strategies
- 08-11-2012The main threat to peace or a recipe for success