Project working group
Project coordinator: Pankratenko Igor N.
The Iranian foreign Minister Javad Zarif did not rule out that the country may withdraw from the nuclear agreement. According to the diplomat, this can happen if the States rebuild their sanctions.
The collection of materials, revealing the essence and the course and outcome of the negotiations of the West on Iran's nuclear program. The heads of the collection previously published on the website iran.ru as independent information materials.
The election of a new President of the Islamic Republic, Hassan Rouhani, opens for Russia and neighbors of Iran a number of opportunities to expand diplomatic cooperation and development of trade and economic relations.
In June, the continued confrontation between the Iranian President and the Iranian Parliament, which had a negative impact on the domestic political situation in the country (at least the politically active part of Iranian society). In political life continued to escalate relations with Saudi Arabia. Iranian diplomacy has intensified in the Caucasus in trying to keep in balance its relations with Armenia and Azerbaijan.
- 02-12-2017Look at China, with six parties: the experts analyze contemporary international relations
- 07-08-2017SS, gave America space
- 25-06-2017Five reasons why twenty-first century will be the heyday of astrophysics
- 20-05-2017Beautiful far
- 20-04-201710 ten greatest scientific discoveries and achievements of the past decade
- 04-07-2012Russia cooking oil blockade and the collapse of the scenario of the 80-ies
- 23-12-2012The Vedic understanding of state policy
- 22-11-2013In the archives of the "world government"
- 08-01-2014Of a mega-Church and their communication strategies
- 08-11-2012The main threat to peace or a recipe for success