As the main bulwark of modern colonialism is the US imperialism. A serious threat to independent political and economic development of countries is also the colonial expansion of other imperialist powers, and especially the West German monopolies. One of the objects of the expansion of the Federal Republic of Germany is Iran. In the postwar years, the German capital is not only restored, but also significantly expanded their pre-war positions in Iran and on a number of indicators have moved into first place in the economic life of the country.
Publisher: Moscow: Main editorial Board of Oriental literature of publishing house "Nauka"
- 04-07-2012Russia cooking oil blockade and the collapse of the scenario of the 80-ies
- 23-12-2012The Vedic understanding of state policy
- 22-11-2013In the archives of the "world government"
- 08-01-2014Of a mega-Church and their communication strategies
- 08-11-2012The main threat to peace or a recipe for success