Happened a few years ago proclaimed the triumph of the Revolution colored Western-style democracy in several former Soviet republics. With the apparent support and with the approval of the leaders of the victorious political consultants overseas "flower bed" immediately alerted the world that their independent countries to distance themselves from Russia. And in the end? Today is quite obvious inconsistency of such policies. If he did not lead to the final collapse of law in these countries, regimes, then certainly led them to a standstill. What are the basic techniques and methods of preparation and holding of such events? Study of this problem and posyaschen this project.
The report analyses the current political situation in the Kyrgyz Republic, the prospects of the next "color revolution" during the parliamentary elections in 2020 and after, as well as potential threats to Russia in the case of destabilization of the political situation in Kyrgyzstan.
On December 13 at the Carnegie Moscow Center hosted a conference on "Kurds in the Arab spring".
In this study, the analysis of the potential emergence of a "color revolution" in Kazakhstan at the moment, in the medium and long term. Also analyzed potential risks to the security of the Russian Federation in the case of destabilization of the political situation in Kazakhstan.
The United States forces deployed in many regions of the world to meet the challenges of peacekeeping, peace enforcement and humanitarian operations. During these operations, us forces are often faced with neuroanatomy the onslaught of the crowd, violate the efficient work of the American forces. International instability along with increasing us military participation in peacekeeping and related operations requires that us forces had access to the most current doctrine and tactics, techniques and procedures necessary to quell riots and restore public order.
- 14-06-2019The electronic state of the future
- 11-03-2019How to change the world, when the Earth's population will reach 10 billion
- 09-09-2018Le Monde (France): We come to the point where globalization is too expensive
- 02-05-2018Technology: 35-forecasts to 2018
- 22-03-2018"Digital state": how they have evolved
- 04-07-2012Russia cooking oil blockade and the collapse of the scenario of the 80-ies
- 23-12-2012The Vedic understanding of state policy
- 22-11-2013In the archives of the "world government"
- 08-01-2014Of a mega-Church and their communication strategies
- 08-11-2012The main threat to peace or a recipe for success