In the textbook examines the formation and principles of operation of one of today's most important areas of international activities of U.S. public diplomacy.
The publication is intended for students of U.S. foreign policy, history and international relations of the U.S., as well as the social and cultural life of the global community.
Izadinia year: 2010
Number of pages:168 pages
Publisher: St. Petersburg state University
- 13-04-2020"Black death" was a powerful natural factor of natural selection
- 16-03-2020Chinese remedy for the virus. We helped China to take the epidemic of the coronavirus under the control of
- 14-06-2019The electronic state of the future
- 11-03-2019How to change the world, when the Earth's population will reach 10 billion
- 09-09-2018Le Monde (France): We come to the point where globalization is too expensive
- 04-07-2012Russia cooking oil blockade and the collapse of the scenario of the 80-ies
- 23-12-2012The Vedic understanding of state policy
- 22-11-2013In the archives of the "world government"
- 08-01-2014Of a mega-Church and their communication strategies
- 08-11-2012The main threat to peace or a recipe for success