The center for conservative studies published a monograph of the post-graduate student of the Department of sociology of international relations, sociological faculty of MSU named after M. V. Lomonosov I. V. Maksimova "Color revolution: social process or network technology?" The Central focus of the book is relevant today to the phenomenon of "color revolutions". Provides information about international-political technologies of such revolutions, and their social and geopolitical consequences. See also a review of sociological theories of revolution. It is shown that "color" revolution is not classified as social processes.
Monograph prepared under the editorship of Deputy head of the Department of sociology of international relations, doctor of Economics, Professor V. V. Kochetkov.
- 13-04-2020"Black death" was a powerful natural factor of natural selection
- 16-03-2020Chinese remedy for the virus. We helped China to take the epidemic of the coronavirus under the control of
- 14-06-2019The electronic state of the future
- 11-03-2019How to change the world, when the Earth's population will reach 10 billion
- 09-09-2018Le Monde (France): We come to the point where globalization is too expensive
- 04-07-2012Russia cooking oil blockade and the collapse of the scenario of the 80-ies
- 23-12-2012The Vedic understanding of state policy
- 22-11-2013In the archives of the "world government"
- 08-01-2014Of a mega-Church and their communication strategies
- 08-11-2012The main threat to peace or a recipe for success