Home / Politics and Geopolitics / Revolution of the XXI century: nonviolent methods / Recommended
Soft Power, soft power and soft power. An interdisciplinary analysis.
Material posted: Medvedev DmitryPublication date: 17-08-2015The collective monograph is the first systematic academic study of the phenomenon of Soft power, interest in which erupted with particular force in the last five years. Authors - Specialists in the field of Political Science and mezhdunarodnыh relations, and semyotyky yazыkoznanyya - yzlahayut sobstvennыe vzhlyadы the problem of "the soft sylы 's presentation of a znakomyat, slozhyvshymysya on this occasion in svoyh areas. Several works Containing Attempts of application of new concepts for the description of processes in polytycheskyh ryade countries. The book presents Interest not only for researchers, students and of teachers tseloho rjada obschestvennыh disciplines, but for a polytkonsultantov-practitioners, specialists in PR, journalists, sotrudnykov hosstruktur.
- 16-03-2020Chinese remedy for the virus. We helped China to take the epidemic of the coronavirus under the control of
- 14-06-2019The electronic state of the future
- 11-03-2019How to change the world, when the Earth's population will reach 10 billion
- 09-09-2018Le Monde (France): We come to the point where globalization is too expensive
- 02-05-2018Technology: 35-forecasts to 2018
- 04-07-2012Russia cooking oil blockade and the collapse of the scenario of the 80-ies
- 23-12-2012The Vedic understanding of state policy
- 22-11-2013In the archives of the "world government"
- 08-01-2014Of a mega-Church and their communication strategies
- 08-11-2012The main threat to peace or a recipe for success