In the book of the famous Soviet scientist, doctor of historical Sciences G. N. Vachnadze describes the techniques and methods of imperialist propaganda, directed against the Soviet Union and other socialist countries. Using extensive factual material, the author analyzes the work of hostile Western radio stations "Voice of America", BBC BBC, Free Europe, "Freedom" and other media of the imperialist States, shows its ideological basis — militant anti-communism and anti-Sovietism.
Publisher: Pedagogy, Moscow
Pages: 120 (Download djvu 2,0 MB)
Series or Release: library of Children's encyclopedia "Scientists – student"
The apparatus of ideological Subversion
Coordination of false propaganda
Directions, methods and goals of anti-socialist propaganda
- 11-03-2019How to change the world, when the Earth's population will reach 10 billion
- 09-09-2018Le Monde (France): We come to the point where globalization is too expensive
- 02-05-2018Technology: 35-forecasts to 2018
- 22-03-2018"Digital state": how they have evolved
- 08-03-2018Welcome to the new world: a map of the opposing blocks of the XXI century
- 04-07-2012Russia cooking oil blockade and the collapse of the scenario of the 80-ies
- 23-12-2012The Vedic understanding of state policy
- 22-11-2013In the archives of the "world government"
- 08-01-2014Of a mega-Church and their communication strategies
- 08-11-2012The main threat to peace or a recipe for success