Unprecedented for a quiet and measured life of Norway, the crime that resulted in Friday, July 22, the deaths of 76 people and a large number wounded, caused a huge flood of messages, comments, estimates and forecasts in the global information space. Not wanting to stay away from such a resonant tragedy, we have tried to make their own preliminary analysis of the events and also to formulate a first approximation the lessons and forecasts from the incident.
If such an attack with so many casualties occurred in contemporary Afghanistan or Iraq, in the news it would be "passed" relatively quietly, without causing a special resonance. But a similar event in prosperous Scandinavia, whose countries are associated with realized the dream of "socialism with a human face", caused a contrary effect.
Itself begs a number of questions:
- What caused Anders Behring Breivik to commit the wrongful act sinister?
- Whether it was his sole act, or it stands for a string of other people and events?
- Have there been any facts of any covert or overt outside interference in the conscious or subconscious Breivik to push it to illegal acts?
- If fact the activities of terrorist networks or "programming" of illegal actions of Breivik's outside, then who is the customer and the organizer of the crime?
- As far as crime is concerned with real events occurring in Europe and the world, or whether it was merely the result of mental illness from a sick person?
- If we exclude the subjective personal factors of the crime, what are the objective reasons of such protest action in principle?
- If Norwegian terrorist potential supporters and followers and whether it is possible to speak about existence of significant protest base in Norway and Europe in General?
- How this attack will be used by leading geopolitical players in the world and what possible future developments around this tragedy?
- What lessons in the field of counter-terrorism in General and especially in the activities of power structures to be learned from this event?
Obviously, a complete answer to these questions involves an in-depth and comprehensive study of the events and requires a sufficient source base. But resulting from the expert survey "without delay" and the analysis of the sources of information allows a General picture of what is happening and to formulate basic hypotheses.
Note that there is a debate about whether the events described terrorist attack in the conventional sense of this phenomenon. Despite the dozens of existing definitions of terrorism and terrorist act, even at the international level is still missing to codify in international law the definition of these unlawful acts. The word "terror" (terror) with the Latin language is translated as fear, terror. Which, of course, and managed to reach Breivik, but the purpose of terrorist activities is usually put to achieve any action from the government and/or society. Some experts argue that the political and other requirements at the time of the attacks by terrorists have not been announced. And put forward these requirements, being in the courtroom in custody, too late, as they are not backed by real power. Given that there are views and requirements on behalf of Breivik set forth in the "Declaration of independence of Europe of 2083 year" and published them to the Internet directly before the attack, the obvious answer is that loss of life has been used as an element of creating a "podium" for the announcement of their requirements.
- 13-04-2020"Black death" was a powerful natural factor of natural selection
- 16-03-2020Chinese remedy for the virus. We helped China to take the epidemic of the coronavirus under the control of
- 14-06-2019The electronic state of the future
- 11-03-2019How to change the world, when the Earth's population will reach 10 billion
- 04-07-2012Russia cooking oil blockade and the collapse of the scenario of the 80-ies
- 23-12-2012The Vedic understanding of state policy
- 22-11-2013In the archives of the "world government"
- 08-01-2014Of a mega-Church and their communication strategies
- 08-11-2012The main threat to peace or a recipe for success