First, what should be mentioned when we talk about immigration is its structure. In this case we are talking about the resettlement of people in Europe. The greatest influx of refugees coming from Syria, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Kosovo, Morocco, Algeria, Libya, Nigeria and many other African countries.
The average age-sex structure running in Europe people in 2016 is about 70% men and 30% women, although the percentage depending on the host country can vary. Also note that the majority of immigrating to the EU men are lonely young people who do not speak the local language, not having any education and are not characterized by their willingness to follow European customs and traditions. They reject the European way of life. The contingent in General, aggressive and configured as a whole to become hostile towards the local population. The reasons for this phenomenon will be discussed below.
In addition, given a sufficiently powerful flow of refugees, inevitably penetration in Europe as radical elements, and outright terrorists who want to settle in any European country for the preparation of the terrorist underground or terrorist acts: explosions in France – a tragic confirmation of this. The hazardous elements also contributes to the inefficient work of the intelligence services of European countries. The EU does not have enough resources to control the spread of extremist views among young people and internal security of States. Enforcement actions to identify networks of recruitment of extremists only give temporary results, therefore, we cannot exclude the recurrence of the attacks.
However, for every local set of people the immigration process acts as a two-way traffic, i.e. the flow of retirements and the flow of arrivals. The ambiguity of this process due to the fact that in places of introduction and in areas of people act simultaneously as forces of attraction and forces of pushing. In the case where the number of arrivals (in oblast, town, region) significantly exceeds the number departing, the area, over time, will not be able to take a large number of people. Accordingly, migration either stops or begins to accumulate, the potential for conflict. The possibility of future conflict between the indigenous population and the "new citizens" with unpredictable consequences (or consequence) a mass Exodus of the indigenous population of the country, dissolution of indigenous people among immigrants. This achieves the balance in the balance of migration: that is, a certain territory takes as many people as you can (in this case EU immigrants from some countries). Now net migration to Europe is positive.
"First fruits" of the described processes are already available. German family of nine people (five adults and four young children), escaped from German Halle to Russia after threats of local social services to take away their grandchildren, if adult family members do not cease to participate in rallies against refugees. "We decided to leave because refugees taking our jobs, we are not satisfied with the political situation in Germany," – said the head of the family.
The largest increase of refugees recorded in Europe, as there is a assistance program to immigrants (e.g. social benefits) that enable "newcomers" to live within the resources of the country where they settle (immigrants are also aware of the tolerant attitude of Europeans toward immigrants).
Of course, not all Europeans and the whole EU is ready to passively observe what is happening. In many EU countries is already a wave of mass rallies, protests and demonstrations. Locals harness the refugee camps, the nationalist parties and organizations "raise their heads" and scare immigrants swastika. Bulgaria is defending its border with armored vehicles, Hungary – fence, the Germans cut benefits, and Britain is ready to put illegal immigrants. This causes a reaction on the part of visitors who are under enormous mental and physical pressure and undergoing many difficulties on the way to "friendly" Europe. Accordingly, neither one nor the other side will not think about tolerance. This situation inevitably leads to a confrontation between local population and immigrants.
Analyzing the problem of immigrants and the crisis of tolerance in Europe must be considered:
- The law of civilization predisposition and the incompatibility of civilizations. Its essence is that the ethnic groups and civilizations, whose cultural and civilizational codes, spiritual-value orientations and goal-setting are identical, close or similar in the parameters that get along with each other and can live in a single space together to build a civilization enterprises. If such parameters are in General not identical or opposite between ethnic groups and civilizations will always be a rivalry, confrontation and hostility. If, however, civilization, ethnic group imposed code and the value system of a society absolutely other type (immigrants impose their values and attitudes to Europeans), the first degenerates, becoming, as a rule, in the border States or a state entity without a clear national idea and identity.
- The law of the control space: no uncontrolled spaces, there is a constant struggle for control of the space. To win this fight more aggressive civilization or community. Today Europe is quite sluggish protects their interests, that is, the advantage is not on the side of the Europeans.
Supporters of mass immigration emphasize that the influx of immigrants is one of the key factors for economic success in developed countries and newly industrialized economies, growth of welfare of citizens, as evidenced by "historical experience" of the Western world. In fact, we can note the reverse causal chain, economic growth generates the need for new working hands, which sometimes have to be imported. In such a situation, the level of tolerance of the host side is inversely proportional to the number of immigrants.
Meanwhile, historical experience, namely the analysis of the strongest periods of economic development of the countries of Europe shows that the massive influx of immigrants has little to do with the periods of rapid economic growth of these countries.
Supporters of mass immigration traditionally point to the example of "countries of resettlement capitalism", the United States, at least – Canada, Australia, New Zealand (Israel and South Africa, as examples for imitation do not appear), where a flourishing society has been formed by the influx of immigrants. This kind of comparison looks at least strange, as the bulk of the indigenous population (the Indians, the aborigines of Australia) in these countries were immigrants destroyed their culture and statehood is destroyed, and the remnants of these communities are a minority of the population and occupy the lowest position in society.
Until recently, the flow of immigrants to these countries were more or less homogenous in their ethno-religious structure. As a result, immigrants of European ethnic groups and their descendants in all the countries cited as examples of successful bets on immigration, until recently, accounted for ¾ of the population.
Historical experience shows that the successful "fusion" of different ethnic groups and mutual enrichment of cultures with the formation of the United Nations was obtained only when the original components were characterized by a high degree of cultural proximity. And only after several centuries of mutual, sometimes bloody "grindings", the members of the Diaspora who had shared skin color, same religion and similar values of life, assimilated with each other in the second or fourth generation. But even in these conditions repeatedly demands to restrict the entry of certain ethnic or religious groups.
At the same time when immigrant culture, traditions, religion and appearance were significantly different from the dominant social group, successful integration was observed even over several centuries.
At the moment, immigration is fundamentally different from that which formed the successful country of the New world. Europe will have to settle for other cultures of immigrants, with the worst opportunities for integration. The scale of the influx of these immigrants will be much more significant than before. Even "immigrant" countries, one significant difference from the dominant ethno-cultural type sufficient to create Autonomous enclaves that are not assimiliate, causing a range of problems in relations with the rest of society.
In the EU, despite the advances in equality, tolerance and prohibition of racial segregation and sometimes even "positive discrimination" of minorities continue to live mostly apart and are substantially different from the constituent peoples social status. This is particularly evident in big cities that attract the appropriate number of immigrants. With a large concentration in one place contributes to their isolation and creating social networks among "friends".
Overall, meet the polar examples of adaptation of immigrants to the host community. On the one hand positive examples of immigrants with higher education focused on the integration in the new social environment. On the other hand, this is often complete isolation, social and physical from the host society. In any case, any state of the modern type, based on the democratic model of legitimacy and the rule of law, implies a high level of cultural homogeneity of the society.
The presence of heterogeneous communities becomes a reason for social tensions and conflicts that the greater, the greater the cultural distance between communities. Ethnic differences are becoming subtle forms and in the future are fuel for extensive ethno-social conflicts. The historical fact is that migration on a world scale, wars between different ethnic communities and the destruction of the indigenous inhabitants was the norm by historical standards, and remain so to the present day.
Added to this is the demographic superiority of the immigrants. When the influx of other cultures of immigrants is too large, their families more large and strong, and the visitors are more aggressive than the indigenous people, most often the displacement of the indigenous population, not the assimilation of newcomers by the host party (examples: Byzantine Empire, Kosovo). This is followed by the collapse of the state as a result of the removal from power and expulsion of a significant part of the state of the nation.
If you look at what the impact will provide in the future, the influx of refugees into the EU, then we can talk about the severity of the situation in which the countries of Europe, as even 20 percent of the European population from non-European countries (Asia and Africa) is enough to impose its will on the indigenous ethnic groups of Europe.
The influx of migrants has led to the deterioration of a criminogenic situation in Europe and, accordingly, the response of the local population. In this case we can speak about the damage the human potential of the countries of the European Union. In addition, to apply the psychological impact on the local population, which feels deprived of its rights, in many ways, as people think, because of its tolerance. This fact also provokes the escalation of social and ethnic tensions, conflicts, the settlement of which all resources were also needed. The consequences of this situation will begin to manifest in the long term.
The situation in the EU is characterized by the growth of critical attitudes among the European population towards the immigrants, the promotion of extreme, sometimes openly fascist views. Amplified differences between the different countries of Europe regarding the distribution of refugees. While the bureaucracy sitting in Brussels, demonstrates an inability to solve existing problems, leading to isolation of countries and the growth of mistrust to the idea of a United Europe from the population. Such sentiments pose a question atomization of the EU on the ideological level.
For the first few centuries in Western Europe were now being targeted, it is Christians as a religious group, that is, attacks occur on purely religious grounds. Does not seem impossible that the practice of anti-Christian terror will gradually migrate to Europe. And if there's nothing to do, close your eyes violence and crimes on the part of immigrants, continue to pay social security benefits, if not to resist all this, calling it the only identity and preservation of their own traditions, this will certainly lead to the fact that the aliens will turn into owners.
Looking at all this, it is possible to make sensible and sober conclusion that the current immigration policy of the largest countries in the EU not just cause social tension, but leads to protracted social conflict.
Thus, the EU must urgently move from rhetoric to reality:
- To stop shipping immigrants illegal ways ( with the help of smugglers);
- To provide immigrants with equal rights and opportunities to maintain their cultural norms in the law and a common cultural and ethical standards adopted by the European Union;
- To develop special programs of adaptation and integration of already arrived immigrants for each country of the EU, receiving a considerable number of people;
- To create normal living conditions for visitors;
- The selection of qualified personnel from the number of arrivals and their subsequent employment, social security, cultural and educational integration of their families, if any;
- To stop the current practice of "monetization of migrants";
- To implement measures to counteract the concentration of immigrants and the creation of ethnic ghettos;
- To provide employment among immigrants;
- To focus efforts on the prevention of cases of trafficking of refugees;
- Hard to keep order in the locations arrived;
- To produce a temporary monitoring is already integrated immigrants.
- In General, to strengthen police control in public places;
- To provide military control over the borders of the European Union and each member country separately;
- Intensified monitoring by the security services, giving rise to the suspicion of having links with terrorist organizations;
The above measures will help to relieve ethnic tensions in the countries of the Union and to reduce the cultural distance between immigrants and the host or between different groups of immigrants. It should be noted that the Europeans belong to such an influx of visitors for the most part very accepting and always willing to help those who really want to become part of the European community.
Petrichuk A. I.
- 11-03-2019How to change the world, when the Earth's population will reach 10 billion
- 09-09-2018Le Monde (France): We come to the point where globalization is too expensive
- 02-05-2018Technology: 35-forecasts to 2018
- 22-03-2018"Digital state": how they have evolved
- 08-03-2018Welcome to the new world: a map of the opposing blocks of the XXI century
- 04-07-2012Russia cooking oil blockade and the collapse of the scenario of the 80-ies
- 23-12-2012The Vedic understanding of state policy
- 22-11-2013In the archives of the "world government"
- 08-01-2014Of a mega-Church and their communication strategies
- 08-11-2012The main threat to peace or a recipe for success