The project is devoted to the actual direction of the assessment of the impact on contemporary geopolitics of climate change and related changes in the Earth's distance from the polar regions. The project is based on the provisions of the strategic importance of the polar regions for the development of modern civilization. Examines geopolitical, military, economic and other aspects of the problem.
Antarctica is a centre for scientific discovery, environmental studies and international diplomacy. The mainland was officially opened 200 years ago, in January 1820, when members of the Russian expedition under the command of Mikhail Lazarev and Faddey Bellingshausen landed on the ground in the place which is now known as Fimbulisen the ice shelf on the Eastern side of the continent.
Multimedia round table on the theme: "Arctic: defense of Russian interests". The President of Russia Vladimir Putin on 22 April at a meeting of the Russian security Council ordered the creation of a new state body for Arctic development. Also the meeting discussed issues of ensuring security in the region, aggravated on the background of increased attention of the countries concerned to the development of energy resources on the Arctic shelf.
Was published the next issue of the journal "Arctic review". This time topic: communication, navigation and control in the Arctic.
Heard about the nuclear plant? It sounds cool and they give us very much, but now there is a new type of these energy sources. Imagine this: an insane amount of energy that can be delivered anywhere and with minimal cost. No need to pull wires or to prepare the infrastructure and ad-hoc substation.
- 13-04-2020"Black death" was a powerful natural factor of natural selection
- 16-03-2020Chinese remedy for the virus. We helped China to take the epidemic of the coronavirus under the control of
- 14-06-2019The electronic state of the future
- 11-03-2019How to change the world, when the Earth's population will reach 10 billion
- 04-07-2012Russia cooking oil blockade and the collapse of the scenario of the 80-ies
- 23-12-2012The Vedic understanding of state policy
- 22-11-2013In the archives of the "world government"
- 08-01-2014Of a mega-Church and their communication strategies
- 08-11-2012The main threat to peace or a recipe for success