The growth of Maritime transport in the Arctic zone and the intensification of economic activity necessitate the development of instruments for cooperation in conducting search and rescue operations and elimination of consequences of technogenic accidents. Practical steps of cooperation in this area can be an exchange of information and experience, creation of international centers for the coordination and conduct of joint exercises on search and rescue in the Arctic.
These questions are the basis for the preservation and development of constructive dialogue in the region, even in terms of geopolitical contention between the powers.
This is the fourth issue of "the Arctic review" – the official publication of the International expert Council on cooperation in the Arctic. our journal has become recognized in the expert community edition, which allows authors to convey to the public their own views on topical issues of international cooperation in the Arctic.
- 14-06-2019The electronic state of the future
- 11-03-2019How to change the world, when the Earth's population will reach 10 billion
- 09-09-2018Le Monde (France): We come to the point where globalization is too expensive
- 02-05-2018Technology: 35-forecasts to 2018
- 22-03-2018"Digital state": how they have evolved
- 04-07-2012Russia cooking oil blockade and the collapse of the scenario of the 80-ies
- 23-12-2012The Vedic understanding of state policy
- 22-11-2013In the archives of the "world government"
- 08-01-2014Of a mega-Church and their communication strategies
- 08-11-2012The main threat to peace or a recipe for success