in recent years, despite the continuing difficulties in relations between major powers, cooperation in the Arctic continues expanding and supplemented with new promising areas.
One of them is the development of the information infrastructure of the Arctic, the location of international data centers and laying fiber optic cable along the bottom of the Arctic ocean. these questions are key in the new "Arctic review". you hold in your hands is the fifth issue of the "Arctic review" – the official publication of the International expert Council on cooperation in the Arctic (IECCA).
Our journal has become recognized in the expert community edition, which allows authors to convey to the public their own views on topical issues of international cooperation in the Arctic.
We believe that our efforts will be rewarded, and mutually beneficial international cooperation in the Arctic will be strengthened.
- 04-07-2012Russia cooking oil blockade and the collapse of the scenario of the 80-ies
- 23-12-2012The Vedic understanding of state policy
- 22-11-2013In the archives of the "world government"
- 08-01-2014Of a mega-Church and their communication strategies
- 08-11-2012The main threat to peace or a recipe for success