In his new work deals with the current issues of the Russian Arctic in the modern changing world. Presents the author's interdisciplinary model of the multilayered space of the Arctic, performance ethnocultural landscape.
Analyzes current issues of geopolitics and evolution trends of Arctic space. The article examines the stages of formation and implementation of policy of the Russian States, Arctic breakthrough Vladimir Putin is strategically important practical steps of Russia on the revitalization in the Arctic in 2012. As a national transport communication considers the Northern sea route. Performed SWOT analysis of the agreement concluded between Russia and Norway, shows the Arctic ambitions of neighbors.
The publication is aimed at experts, politicians, University professors, graduate students, undergraduates, students, anyone interested in these issues. It will be useful for those engaged in geopolitics, regionology, the history of development of the Arctic zone.
- 16-03-2020Chinese remedy for the virus. We helped China to take the epidemic of the coronavirus under the control of
- 14-06-2019The electronic state of the future
- 11-03-2019How to change the world, when the Earth's population will reach 10 billion
- 09-09-2018Le Monde (France): We come to the point where globalization is too expensive
- 02-05-2018Technology: 35-forecasts to 2018
- 04-07-2012Russia cooking oil blockade and the collapse of the scenario of the 80-ies
- 23-12-2012The Vedic understanding of state policy
- 22-11-2013In the archives of the "world government"
- 08-01-2014Of a mega-Church and their communication strategies
- 08-11-2012The main threat to peace or a recipe for success