According to him, Novak sent a letter, following the request of the government of the Russian Federation, which "Gazprom Neft" at the end of June requested assistance in attracting companies from Japan to work on offshore assets.
Energy, representing "Gazprom oil" potential Japanese partners, said that the company is currently working on creating a new center of extraction of natural resources in the Arctic and has already successfully implemented the first Russian project for offshore oil production on the Arctic shelf from the Prirazlomnaya platform. Besides, "Gazprom oil" has other promising projects in the region.
In a press-service "Gazprom oil" said that the Japanese companies can be considered as potential partners for the development of a number of projects, including offshore.
Earlier, the Deputy General Director of "Gazprom Neft" for development of offshore projects, Andrei Patrushev has informed that the company expects East Asian partners to develop projects in the Arctic. "Gazprom Neft" is actively working to attract foreign partners to work on offshore fields. After the introduction of the sanctions regime, this work was somewhat difficult, but the Eastern direction, the direction of the Asia-Pacific region suggests that companies are interested and showing interest in our projects, and we hope in this direction to work," he said.
As reported, Gazprom Neft and Vietnam's Petrovietnam have signed a Memorandum on expanding cooperation in the joint exploration, development and production of hydrocarbons on the shelf of the Pechora sea (the Dolginskoye oil field and the North-West license area). The Memorandum between "Gazprom Neft" and Petrovietnam is valid until the end of 2016.
Gazprom Neft starts oil production at its first Arctic project, the Prirazlomnoye field in December 2013. In 2016 it is planned to produce over two million tons of oil production in 2015 to 0.9 million tonnes of oil equivalent), the company expects to reach a ledge five million tonnes by 2020.
The minimum requirements of "Gazprom oil" in carrying out exploration work on the offshore fields by 2030 include the drilling of nine wells. Only "Gazprom oil" with five licenses of the stations located on the Arctic shelf: the Prirazlomnoye, Severo-Wrangel, Gasowski, Dolginskoye and Severo-Western.
- 14-06-2019The electronic state of the future
- 11-03-2019How to change the world, when the Earth's population will reach 10 billion
- 09-09-2018Le Monde (France): We come to the point where globalization is too expensive
- 02-05-2018Technology: 35-forecasts to 2018
- 22-03-2018"Digital state": how they have evolved
- 04-07-2012Russia cooking oil blockade and the collapse of the scenario of the 80-ies
- 23-12-2012The Vedic understanding of state policy
- 22-11-2013In the archives of the "world government"
- 08-01-2014Of a mega-Church and their communication strategies
- 08-11-2012The main threat to peace or a recipe for success