The Arctic zone of Russia is a reservoir of vital national interests (defence, economic, geopolitical, scientific, environmental) and ensuring their economic, social, defence activities and is directly dependent on the functioning of the Northern sea route. SMP has a legal regime a national transport communications in respect of which Russia has exclusive rights as a coastal state, and for Chukotka, Arctic Islands, and several settlements along the coastline of the Krasnoyarsk region and Tyumen region, sea transport is the only means of ensuring mass transport of goods. The crucial role of Russia in this sea area of the Arctic does not suit other countries of the Arctic region who insist to make the Northern sea route for international commercial route and to abandon the compulsory escort Russian pilots and icebreakers.
- 04-07-2012Russia cooking oil blockade and the collapse of the scenario of the 80-ies
- 23-12-2012The Vedic understanding of state policy
- 22-11-2013In the archives of the "world government"
- 08-01-2014Of a mega-Church and their communication strategies
- 08-11-2012The main threat to peace or a recipe for success