The publication was prepared within the framework supported by Russian humanitarian scientific Fund project 15-02-00009 and "Modernization of the transport system of Arctic natural
gas in the conditions of the modern geo-economic and political instability of transit countries". Separate sections (1.2; 1.6; 2.2; 5.3; 6.1) made under the state plan of research Institute of economic problems KSC RAS. Sections 3.2 and 4.7, prepared in the framework of R & d No. 13-17ГЗ "Improvement of methods for rapid diagnosis and long-term habitat of sea hydrobionts in the conditions of active industrial development of hydrocarbons of the Arctic shelf", conducted by the state task of the Federal Agency for fisheries. The monograph can be useful to a wide circle of scientific workers, teachers and other professionals on global, national and regional Economics, industrial Economics, environmental management, transport and logistics. This primarily refers to the exploration and development of gas and gas condensate fields. The book can be recommended also as a teaching tool for students and postgraduates of relevant specialties.
- 13-04-2020"Black death" was a powerful natural factor of natural selection
- 16-03-2020Chinese remedy for the virus. We helped China to take the epidemic of the coronavirus under the control of
- 14-06-2019The electronic state of the future
- 11-03-2019How to change the world, when the Earth's population will reach 10 billion
- 04-07-2012Russia cooking oil blockade and the collapse of the scenario of the 80-ies
- 23-12-2012The Vedic understanding of state policy
- 22-11-2013In the archives of the "world government"
- 08-01-2014Of a mega-Church and their communication strategies
- 08-11-2012The main threat to peace or a recipe for success