Founder — FSAEI HPE "Northern (Arctic) Federal University named after M. V. Lomonosov". Editor — Lukin Yury Fedorovich, doctor of historical Sciences, Professor. All numbers of the journal are freely available online in Russian and English languages. The rules for submission, review and publication of scientific articles, the ethics statement published on the website: http://narfu.ru/aan/rules/
The journal publishes articles in which the objects of research are the Arctic and North: 08.00.00 Economic Sciences 22.00.00 Sociological Sciences 23.00.00 political Science; 24.00.00 Cultural studies. Board of authors, including graduate and undergraduate students, for the publication of articles is not charged. Fees are not paid. All manuscripts are peer reviewed. The editors will consider the fact of sending and receipt of authors ' manuscripts as a transfer of author's rights of their publication in the journal "Arctic and North" and placement in the databases, including RSCI, DOAJ, and other, which contributes to the promotion of the publication activity
authors and their interests.
- 04-07-2012Russia cooking oil blockade and the collapse of the scenario of the 80-ies
- 23-12-2012The Vedic understanding of state policy
- 22-11-2013In the archives of the "world government"
- 08-01-2014Of a mega-Church and their communication strategies
- 08-11-2012The main threat to peace or a recipe for success