The published work represents the first in Russian investigation of "conspiracy theories" considered in a broad sociocultural context. The reader is offered an original concept of the origin and development of conspiracy mentality, classification of "conspiracy theories", identifies the reasons for its popularity among various social groups.
Special attention is paid to the existence of "conspiracy theories" in Russia over the past two centuries. The author uses materials that are inaccessible to the modern reader. Despite the scientific nature of the work, this edition is intended for a broad readership interested in social and philosophical, historical, and political issues.
Publisher Kuchkovo field
Year of publication 2012
- 02-05-2018Technology: 35-forecasts to 2018
- 22-03-2018"Digital state": how they have evolved
- 08-03-2018Welcome to the new world: a map of the opposing blocks of the XXI century
- 17-02-2018Priority projects of mankind
- 07-01-2018Ten major risks for the world in 2018
- 04-07-2012Russia cooking oil blockade and the collapse of the scenario of the 80-ies
- 23-12-2012The Vedic understanding of state policy
- 22-11-2013In the archives of the "world government"
- 08-01-2014Of a mega-Church and their communication strategies
- 08-11-2012The main threat to peace or a recipe for success