The state symbols of different countries include the coat of arms, flag and anthem. However, special attention is usually paid to the national anthem, which is capable of verbal and psihoemozionale to influence individuals in particular and society in General.
The word "hymn" in the modern Russian language appears in three values:
- Festive song that was adopted as the symbol of the state or social cohesion (Government of the Russian national anthem, the "Internationale" – the international proletarian hymn, Gaudeamus student anthem) a solemn song. Famous hymns state, revolutionary, military, religious;
- Song of praise, a piece of music (Poets compose hymns to the winners);
- Perrin. The ecstatic praise, the doxology (the picture of the "Height" is a hymn to labor of the Soviet people). The source of the word Greek. ????? — praise, praise. In Ancient Greece, Homer and Euripides created a commendable songs to the gods. Hence the Latin hymnus, from Latin the word entered Western European languages. In European poetry a hymn called odic poem on a lofty theme ("the French national Anthem" P. Ronsard).
The national anthem of France – "La Marseillaise" ("La Marseillaise). It is the most famous song of the French revolution, which became the anthem of the revolutionaries, and then the whole country. Originally the song was called "Military March army of the Rhine" because it was written in the year ad revolutionary war France king of Austria (1792). Lyricist – Claude Joseph Rouget de Lisle, a captain of the revolutionary army. The name "La Marseillaise" she got later, she sang the Marseilles volunteers who went to fight with the Austrian army. In 1795 the Convention adopted the Marseillaise as the national anthem of France. For centuries, "La Marseillaise" was banned several times (during the reign of Napoleon I, the restoration of the Bourbons, of Napoleon III). The last time "La Marseillaise" was banned by the Vichy regime (1940-1944), what was the name of a collaborationist regime in France during its Nazi occupation. Since 1945 the "Marseillaise" again declares the national anthem of France.
"La Marseillaise" was created as a military March, designed to encourage the troops of revolutionary France to fight the enemy, so the most vivid metaphors in the text of the hymn is a metaphor of war. The refrain contains a direct appeal to citizens to form armed groups: Aux armes citoyens, former Boston bataillons. Marshons! Marshons! (To arms, citizens create your battalions. March! March!). The ensuing struggle with the enemy is described as "hour of glory" soldiers of France: "Allons enfans de la Patrie, le jour de gloire est arrive".( Forward, sons of the Fatherland the day of glory has arrived!) Strings of universal resistance to the enemy: "Tout est soldat pour combattre void(All will become soldiers in order to fight with you)" – and the mastery of the French in military matters: "Francais en guerriers magnanimes(French, militancy generous)". Defenders of France are called "children of the Fatherland": "enfants de la Patrie". A positive image of soldiers-patriots are enhanced through the use of metaphors of love "sacred love of the Fatherland" is getting protection and support in comparisons: "Amour Sacre de la Patrie conduis, soutiens nos braves vengeurs". War France, inspired by the love for his native land, becoming "brave Avengers" for the freedom of their homeland: "braves vengeurs". Image of Freedom personifizierte, encouraged her to fight on the side of its defenders: "Liberte, Liberte cherie combats aced tea defenseurs souls nos drapeaux". "Freedom" is the first element of the famous motto of the French Republic, which appeared during the great French revolution and remains relevant until now: "Liberte, Egalite, Fraternite".
Now consider the national anthem of the Russian Federation. In 2002 came the offer to take the music of the anthem of the Soviet Union and write out a new text. A competition was announced for the creation of the text of the national anthem. The state Commission of more than six thousand variants selected poetic work of S. V. Mikhalkov. 30 Dec 2002 by the decree of the President of the Russian Federation adopted a new national anthem of Russia (words by S. Mikhalkov, music by A. V. Alexandrov). In the existing state anthem as a work specially created in such as a more pronounced focus on the stability of the power, consolidation of citizens, strengthening of Patriotic feelings. Identifies the metaphors of love and fidelity: "Russia – our beloved country: One you in the world! You are one such: it gives us strength, our loyalty to the Fatherland. The image of Russia as "a big, strong, and free country" is preserved. The actual political goal of the Russian national anthem is the strengthening and stabilization of the existing government, the foundations of a democratic political regime, since modern Russia is a Federal Republic presidential type.
In conclusion we can add that the hymn is peculiar, somewhat simplistic treatment of a citizen-patriot, a self-aware organic part of his people and his country, to this country. IV Russian and French national anthems reflected the universal of national unity against the country, the leader of the country (the leader, the king, the king, President, etc.), political policy, national idea, etc. In them there is the concept of "we," but there's no "me". Both countries have the national anthem understandable and accessible to not only professional musicians-performers, but also to the wider population, but it also affirms the value of democratic government, free from authoritarianism.
- Gor'kova A. A. Lexical and semantic possibilities of the word "hymn" in the system of the Russian literary language, p. 484
- Chelyshev, E. P. the national anthem as the phenomenon of state symbols:the question of Russian national idea / E. P. Chelyshev // Space and time. 2012. No. 3(9) pp. 146-150
- State symbols of Russia // the presidential Administration of Russia. URL: http://flag.kremlin.ru/gimn/
Bakhisheva E. R.
- 14-06-2019The electronic state of the future
- 11-03-2019How to change the world, when the Earth's population will reach 10 billion
- 09-09-2018Le Monde (France): We come to the point where globalization is too expensive
- 02-05-2018Technology: 35-forecasts to 2018
- 22-03-2018"Digital state": how they have evolved
- 04-07-2012Russia cooking oil blockade and the collapse of the scenario of the 80-ies
- 23-12-2012The Vedic understanding of state policy
- 22-11-2013In the archives of the "world government"
- 08-01-2014Of a mega-Church and their communication strategies
- 08-11-2012The main threat to peace or a recipe for success