The key trends of the modern world are digitalization and the fight for the environment. Russia, remaining at the epicenter of these discussions, continues to solve the problem of reorienting cargo flows to its own ports and developing the Arctic infrastructure. It is not surprising that at the recent St. Petersburg International Economic Forum, much attention was paid to discussing these issues.
Tags: Anna Gornova
- 04-07-2012Russia cooking oil blockade and the collapse of the scenario of the 80-ies
- 23-12-2012The Vedic understanding of state policy
- 22-11-2013In the archives of the "world government"
- 08-01-2014Of a mega-Church and their communication strategies
- 08-11-2012The main threat to peace or a recipe for success