Home / Politics and Geopolitics / Sea policy / Analytics
The report "Improving pilotage – improving the safety of navigation of vessels carrying dangerous goods in waters of Russia"
Material posted: Gornova Anna M.Publication date: 09-02-2019Pilotage in the seaports is a function of the state, as it is performed in accordance with its international obligation. At the same time pilotage - this is a mandatory paid service to the owner to ensure the safety of navigation of ships in difficult navigation areas, which is guaranteed by the state. From the stable operation of pilotage services depends on the uninterrupted operation of the ports, the level of safety of navigation, environmental safety areas, as well as the image of the Maritime countries in the international arena.
- 16-03-2020Chinese remedy for the virus. We helped China to take the epidemic of the coronavirus under the control of
- 14-06-2019The electronic state of the future
- 11-03-2019How to change the world, when the Earth's population will reach 10 billion
- 09-09-2018Le Monde (France): We come to the point where globalization is too expensive
- 02-05-2018Technology: 35-forecasts to 2018
- 04-07-2012Russia cooking oil blockade and the collapse of the scenario of the 80-ies
- 23-12-2012The Vedic understanding of state policy
- 22-11-2013In the archives of the "world government"
- 08-01-2014Of a mega-Church and their communication strategies
- 08-11-2012The main threat to peace or a recipe for success