The cytoplasm of the cell serves as a conductor and regulator of the external signal, is an information filter and the basis of water- a fraction of the liquid information - phase state. External receptor proteins transmit information from external factors to internal receptors- effectors of translation into the language of the cell, ensuring the constancy of the main internal parameters of the cell. The internal electricity of the cell is generated by mitochondria, which contribute to the tuning of the oscillatory circuit. Bacteria are the best information carrier. Their symbiosis with skin cells is obvious. There are more than 300 types of bacteria and fungi on the surface of the skin, which means there are many times more microorganisms than cells. Mitochondrial and membrane potentials after internal cellular and external resonance through a differentiated system of meridians go to the system of acupuncture points of the upper and lower extremities with the recording of information about the activity of all functional systems of the body in its special health diary - aura, fully characterizing the work of the body, mind and soul.
- 04-07-2012Russia cooking oil blockade and the collapse of the scenario of the 80-ies
- 23-12-2012The Vedic understanding of state policy
- 22-11-2013In the archives of the "world government"
- 08-01-2014Of a mega-Church and their communication strategies
- 08-11-2012The main threat to peace or a recipe for success