According to the head of Department, "from the point of view of the fisheries exchange" Russia has great prospects. He noted that thus the most popular fish products, today sold in an Asian auction, will go under the Russian jurisdiction.
Of the company in such case be obliged to partially sell the fish through auction platform, said Shestakov. The implementation of this plan involves the creation of infrastructure, particularly platforms of logistics.
For the first 9 months of this year, the Agency noted that the tax receipts from the sector amounted to about 34 billion rubles, this figure was 10% similar to the previous year.
Shestakov also noted the active development of aquaculture and mariculture, particularly in Primorye and Crimea. In coastal cities bred oysters and scallops. In the Crimea there is an active breeding of oysters and mussels, despite the difficulties that have to face the fishermen, the industry is actively developing, he concluded.
- 14-06-2019The electronic state of the future
- 11-03-2019How to change the world, when the Earth's population will reach 10 billion
- 09-09-2018Le Monde (France): We come to the point where globalization is too expensive
- 02-05-2018Technology: 35-forecasts to 2018
- 22-03-2018"Digital state": how they have evolved
- 04-07-2012Russia cooking oil blockade and the collapse of the scenario of the 80-ies
- 23-12-2012The Vedic understanding of state policy
- 22-11-2013In the archives of the "world government"
- 08-01-2014Of a mega-Church and their communication strategies
- 08-11-2012The main threat to peace or a recipe for success