At a meeting of the Board of the Union of fishing collective farms of Russia, suggested to introduce a mechanism for more quota fisheries management organization, the fishermen's cooperatives and collective farms, which are Grado and Poselka forming for rural areas.
This "Maritime news of Russia," said the coordinator of the project "Marine policy" Center for strategic estimates and projections, member of the Section on marine and river transport Expert Council under the Committee on transport and construction, the State Duma, Anna Gornova.
The meeting was voiced by such statistics – on the Okhotsk coast of Khabarovsk territory for the last 15 years, from 28,5 thousand persons of the population remains 6,5 thousand. Fishermen in the framework of the TOR began to revive on the coast of the shipyard, but given the recent legislative amendments, the project had to be stopped. In the Kaliningrad region for the same reason, suspended the design and construction of 14 small boats.
Support of socially-oriented fisheries management organizations will allow them to take over development of coastal areas. Organizations that are today part of Rybakkolkhozsoyuza do just that, ranging from programs Available to fish, feed fish to the local kindergartens, schools. Because from the mainland, the fish will not come back, in this case, the power is only used local fish.
"Today, the efficiency and competitiveness of fishing companies is determined by the renewal of fixed assets – construction fleet, onshore processing facilities and port facilities. Therefore, without investment quota fisheries management organizations are compelled to renew their fixed assets. But for the fishermen the necessary guarantees of stability of legislation. This will allow the regions to concentrate on growth points and improve the lives of the people of the fishing villages to stop the outflow of people", - said the Deputy Chairman of the Board of Rosrybolovstva, expert of the project "Marine policy" Center for strategic assessments and forecasts of Petro Dzhunkovsky.
- 14-06-2019The electronic state of the future
- 11-03-2019How to change the world, when the Earth's population will reach 10 billion
- 09-09-2018Le Monde (France): We come to the point where globalization is too expensive
- 02-05-2018Technology: 35-forecasts to 2018
- 22-03-2018"Digital state": how they have evolved
- 04-07-2012Russia cooking oil blockade and the collapse of the scenario of the 80-ies
- 23-12-2012The Vedic understanding of state policy
- 22-11-2013In the archives of the "world government"
- 08-01-2014Of a mega-Church and their communication strategies
- 08-11-2012The main threat to peace or a recipe for success