For safe mooring of the LNG carrier in ice conditions its wiring is carried out, accompanied by the tugs "PUR" and "Tambey". The work was carried out in difficult weather conditions: ice 8 points, up to a thickness of 15 cm, and the gusts of wind reached 16 m/s.
During the operation, conducted full stop of the vessel at a speed of 5 knots with own engines. Testing of mooring maneuvers are allowed to assess the capabilities of the tugs to determine the level of preparedness of crews and their interaction with the pilots of the Arkhangelsk branch of FGUP "Rosmorport".
Tags: Arctic , Sea doctrine , Sea policy , seaport
- 04-07-2012Russia cooking oil blockade and the collapse of the scenario of the 80-ies
- 23-12-2012The Vedic understanding of state policy
- 22-11-2013In the archives of the "world government"
- 08-01-2014Of a mega-Church and their communication strategies
- 08-11-2012The main threat to peace or a recipe for success