For safe mooring of the LNG carrier in ice conditions its wiring is carried out, accompanied by the tugs "PUR" and "Tambey". The work was carried out in difficult weather conditions: ice 8 points, up to a thickness of 15 cm, and the gusts of wind reached 16 m/s.
During the operation, conducted full stop of the vessel at a speed of 5 knots with own engines. Testing of mooring maneuvers are allowed to assess the capabilities of the tugs to determine the level of preparedness of crews and their interaction with the pilots of the Arkhangelsk branch of FGUP "Rosmorport".
- 13-04-2020"Black death" was a powerful natural factor of natural selection
- 16-03-2020Chinese remedy for the virus. We helped China to take the epidemic of the coronavirus under the control of
- 14-06-2019The electronic state of the future
- 11-03-2019How to change the world, when the Earth's population will reach 10 billion
- 09-09-2018Le Monde (France): We come to the point where globalization is too expensive
- 04-07-2012Russia cooking oil blockade and the collapse of the scenario of the 80-ies
- 23-12-2012The Vedic understanding of state policy
- 22-11-2013In the archives of the "world government"
- 08-01-2014Of a mega-Church and their communication strategies
- 08-11-2012The main threat to peace or a recipe for success