Russia's decisive role in the Arctic is categorically not satisfied with other countries in the region, which insist on making the Northern Sea Route an international commercial route. And to abandon the mandatory escort by Russian pilots and icebreakers. Not only the states that are members of the Arctic Council, but also many other countries are dissatisfied with Russia's return to a full-scale presence in the Arctic zone and, although each of the countries pursues its own interests, they all quickly developed a unified position on the internationalization of the Northern Sea Route.
Tags: Arctic , Anna Gornova , fishery , pilot providing , Experience of ice swimming , ecology , technology
- 04-07-2012Russia cooking oil blockade and the collapse of the scenario of the 80-ies
- 23-12-2012The Vedic understanding of state policy
- 22-11-2013In the archives of the "world government"
- 08-01-2014Of a mega-Church and their communication strategies
- 08-11-2012The main threat to peace or a recipe for success