Among the wide range of issues were discussed and the theme of transformation of the system a pilot system in Russia by establishing a single public service. Today in Russia in the profession "pilot" has about 900 employees – a very narrow circle of specialists, whose activity is built differently, some work in government offices, others in private companies. This led to unfair competition between them. Compounding the situation is the imperfection of the existing Provisions for marine pilots, weaknesses and gaps in the regulation of their mode of work and rest, and lack of labor protection Rules marine pilots, taking into account the specifics of their work. All this affects the deterioration of working conditions of pilots and the quality of their training.
The experts participating in the round table agreed that the pilot service – element integrated safety at sea, so the appearance of a well organized management system is the only way to address the legal weaknesses in the public and private companies involving the interests of pilots, and enhance navigation safety in the water areas of Russian ports. They called for the adoption of the draft Federal law "On amendments to the merchant shipping Code of the Russian Federation" in the part of the pilotage, which is currently located in the Ministry of transport of the Russian Federation on the revision.
Note that the Federation of trade unions Maritime transport workers (fpmt), which includes ESL, has repeatedly expressed its position regarding the settlement activities of pilots, since the reorganization primarily affect their social and labour interests, including the right to a safe workplace. According to the Federation, the creation of a single public service will help build a competent authority over the activities of the pilots, to eliminate the competition among the organizations, to send a collection to target the needs and protect the right of workers to safe and decent work.
"We fully support the idea of a legal settlement pilot activities and a focus on this bill with modifications, – said the chief legal expert of the Russian trade Union of seamen (rpsm) Valery Nefedov".
- 11-03-2019How to change the world, when the Earth's population will reach 10 billion
- 09-09-2018Le Monde (France): We come to the point where globalization is too expensive
- 02-05-2018Technology: 35-forecasts to 2018
- 22-03-2018"Digital state": how they have evolved
- 08-03-2018Welcome to the new world: a map of the opposing blocks of the XXI century
- 04-07-2012Russia cooking oil blockade and the collapse of the scenario of the 80-ies
- 23-12-2012The Vedic understanding of state policy
- 22-11-2013In the archives of the "world government"
- 08-01-2014Of a mega-Church and their communication strategies
- 08-11-2012The main threat to peace or a recipe for success