Russia prepares for himself a good Foundation in the marine economy of the future. And the proof of this dynamic development of sea ports. This was discussed at the industry conference "seaports - the driver of economic development" that took place on 19 November in the framework of "Transport week-2019". Statistics show the annual growth of turnover at Russian ports is not less than 4% . And their total capacity exceeded 1.150 billion tons. The volume of cargo handled is about 817 million tons. National objective set by the government in the Comprehensive plan for the modernization and expansion of backbone infrastructure 2024 - to poprobavat another 330 million tons. The main trend in this area is the partnership between the state and business. About the events of last week inform-24 said a member of the expert section on marine and river transport at the state Duma Committee on transport and construction, project coordinator "Marine policy" Center for strategic estimates and projections Anna Gornova.
"- In the port area, the volume of private investment today is one of the highest in the industry, and the industry – transport- here the highest. For investors, the port segment was very attractive. For example, only export APK through the ports is exported in more than 90% of goods. In the future only under agriculture sector is planned to increase capacity by 35 million tons. During the conference, devoted to the naval component, on the Transport week is traditionally held interactive voting among the industry audience. This year voted two basic questions:
1 – What are the conditions that will ensure the achievement of strategic goals? The voices of the audience in a percentage ratio distributed as follows:
- elimination of administrative barriers and deregulation of 29.6%
- long-term contracts with shippers – 22, 2%
- additional measures of state support is 14.8%
- increase in private investments was 11.1%
- staffing industry - 11,1%
- new technologies and the digitalization of 7.4%
- support projects at the regional level – 3,7%
2 – What are the reasons for the tendency of decline in growth of cargo handling in seaports of Russia? The voices of the audience in a percentage ratio distributed as follows:
- The downturn in the world economy – 25,0%
- slow growth of production in the country for 25.0%
-infrastructure constraints at 20.0%
- sanctions pressure – 15%
- change of consumption structure in foreign markets – 10,0%
- temporary – 5,0%
- legal restrictions - 0,0%
If in the previous years efficiency, productivity of industries was largely dependent on resource and legislative framework, in the future one of the leading roles will play a cross-cutting branch of the digital system. Their level will largely determine the competitiveness of our ports and industries in the global market. We are talking about major IT platforms integrators who will integrate electronic accounting and control will be to accumulate statistics, will bring together e-government and commercial services, and will gradually penetrate into all production processes, and then manage them.
As an example, a digital ecosystem for the agricultural sector (CEA), a digital integrator, which was presented by the Centre for technology transfer on 19 November, the members of the expert Council on agro-industrial complex of the Federal Antimonopoly service. Project initiative that definitely deserves attention, as it covers almost the digitalization of all major sectors of agriculture. For comparison here it is necessary to pay attention to contemporary digital services for the agricultural sector in foreign countries, where a significant share of its agricultural products. It is obvious that the next stage of development of the economy will be the digitalization of industries, and that means investment in industry-specific IT services and platforms. International competition in this aspect in the near time will be felt both in terms of level of development of such systems and ensure their cybersecurity, and this competition can be very sharp.
The world's oceans to feed the world's growing populationIn the same days last week in Rome at the international Symposium of the FAO's sustainable fisheries, a report was submitted Christopher Costello, which States that the World ocean has a huge potential and will be able to feed in the coming decades the world's growing population. The report notes that in the future fish production could be increased by 20% and will focus on the development of mariculture. According to the report, in the future will increase production of algae and mollusks that make a significant contribution to food security, but also will improve the sustainability of coastal areas, improve water quality, important habitat for commercial fish species. High benefits of aquaculture if we can find alternative types of feed, minimizing the use of wild catches. The main challenges for the future the report identifies climate change and pollution of water areas".
- 13-04-2020"Black death" was a powerful natural factor of natural selection
- 16-03-2020Chinese remedy for the virus. We helped China to take the epidemic of the coronavirus under the control of
- 14-06-2019The electronic state of the future
- 11-03-2019How to change the world, when the Earth's population will reach 10 billion
- 04-07-2012Russia cooking oil blockade and the collapse of the scenario of the 80-ies
- 23-12-2012The Vedic understanding of state policy
- 22-11-2013In the archives of the "world government"
- 08-01-2014Of a mega-Church and their communication strategies
- 08-11-2012The main threat to peace or a recipe for success