Anna Gornova: - Who and how to evaluate the qualifications and ability of the applicant to receive a pilot license?
Vladimir Kabanov: - of Course you can, provided that the captain of the port executes, IMO Resolution A. 960 and is a pilot with the highest qualifications and are able to responsibly assess the ability of the applicant. But if the captain of the port had pilot was not, how it can evaluate the qualifications of the pilot? And we should not lose sight of the responsibility. What is the real responsibility can carry a pilot of the competent authority, if she rashly praised the skills of the pilot, giving him a pilot's license, then the error results of this pilot had a serious incident?
- 04-07-2012Russia cooking oil blockade and the collapse of the scenario of the 80-ies
- 23-12-2012The Vedic understanding of state policy
- 22-11-2013In the archives of the "world government"
- 08-01-2014Of a mega-Church and their communication strategies
- 08-11-2012The main threat to peace or a recipe for success