Home / Politics and Geopolitics / Sea policy / Analytics
Material posted: Gornova Anna M.Publication date: 04-03-2021The article gives a brief analysis of cyber threats on the part of States, the role of Western countries in laying the foundations of the international legal regulation of cyber security and the Maritime places of the classification and insurance companies to ensure Maritime cyber security. Based on the analysis of the projected increase in the risk of cyber attacks on Maritime transport state. In order to use in developing a sectoral system of regulations to ensure Maritime cyber security highlighted the positive aspects of its deliberations, the EU and the US, as well as major classification societies and insurance.
Last: All materials...
- 04-07-2012Russia cooking oil blockade and the collapse of the scenario of the 80-ies
- 23-12-2012The Vedic understanding of state policy
- 22-11-2013In the archives of the "world government"
- 08-01-2014Of a mega-Church and their communication strategies
- 08-11-2012The main threat to peace or a recipe for success