Performing a significant part of foreign trade transportation, sea transport acts as a tool of economic and political influence of Russia in the international arena. Inland waterway transport ensures the implementation of Russia's transit potential within international transport corridors, plays an indispensable role in providing transport for the remote areas, and the delivery of cargo to the far North.
The Federal Agency of Maritime and river transport (Rosmorrechflot) is a Federal Executive authority performing functions of rendering state services and managing state property in the field of Maritime (including sea ports, sea terminals designed for comprehensive servicing of fishing vessels) and river transport, as well as the functions on rendering state services in ensuring transport safety in this sphere.
Activities of Rosmorrechflot, aimed at the realization of the goals and targets of the Main activities of the Government of the Russian Federation, decisions of the Marine Board under the Government of the Russian Federation and the Ministry of transport of the Russian Federation, Transport strategy of the Russian Federation for the period till 2030, Strategy of development of inland water transport for the period till 2030 and reflected in the annual Public Declaration of Rosmorrechflot.
- 13-04-2020"Black death" was a powerful natural factor of natural selection
- 16-03-2020Chinese remedy for the virus. We helped China to take the epidemic of the coronavirus under the control of
- 14-06-2019The electronic state of the future
- 11-03-2019How to change the world, when the Earth's population will reach 10 billion
- 09-09-2018Le Monde (France): We come to the point where globalization is too expensive
- 04-07-2012Russia cooking oil blockade and the collapse of the scenario of the 80-ies
- 23-12-2012The Vedic understanding of state policy
- 22-11-2013In the archives of the "world government"
- 08-01-2014Of a mega-Church and their communication strategies
- 08-11-2012The main threat to peace or a recipe for success