Home / Politics and Geopolitics / Sea policy / Analytics
The decision of the meeting on the theme: "Ensuring safe pilotage of the vessels (LNG carriers, tankers, etc.) with dangerous cargo in port areas and on complex (including the Arctic) routes. Modern threats"
Material posted: Gornova Anna M.Publication date: 09-02-2019More than 80% (10 billion tons) of world trade is carried by sea. According to IMO 90% of all accidents of ships in the oceans takes place in the 50-mile coastal zone, and most of them are in Straits, narrow waters, in ports and approaches to them, which greatly increases the negative environmental consequences of such incidents for the population of coastal cities and the economy of coastal States.
- 14-06-2019The electronic state of the future
- 11-03-2019How to change the world, when the Earth's population will reach 10 billion
- 09-09-2018Le Monde (France): We come to the point where globalization is too expensive
- 02-05-2018Technology: 35-forecasts to 2018
- 22-03-2018"Digital state": how they have evolved
- 04-07-2012Russia cooking oil blockade and the collapse of the scenario of the 80-ies
- 23-12-2012The Vedic understanding of state policy
- 22-11-2013In the archives of the "world government"
- 08-01-2014Of a mega-Church and their communication strategies
- 08-11-2012The main threat to peace or a recipe for success