The project "Marine policy" in our section "Experience of ice navigation for future generations" continues to publish chapters from the book ice captain, and scientist Emil Mikhailovich Shotzberger of "Ice road of the Arctic. The tactics of navigation in ice". The book illustrates the possibilities of further developing the Northern sea route, designed for skippers and ship-owners having interest in the conduct of Affairs in the Arctic region, analytical structures, and a wide range of readers.
Today we published the 9th Chapter of this unique manual on the "From Theory of the open Polar sea to the regular tourist flights to the North pole".
- 07-01-2018Ten major risks for the world in 2018
- 01-01-2018"A bulwark against world capitalism": as was formed by the Union of Soviet Socialist Republics
- 16-12-2017The modern world: the rise of inequality and political instability
- 02-12-2017Look at China, with six parties: the experts analyze contemporary international relations
- 07-08-2017SS, gave America space
- 04-07-2012Russia cooking oil blockade and the collapse of the scenario of the 80-ies
- 23-12-2012The Vedic understanding of state policy
- 22-11-2013In the archives of the "world government"
- 08-01-2014Of a mega-Church and their communication strategies
- 08-11-2012The main threat to peace or a recipe for success