The project "Marine policy" in our section "Experience of ice navigation for future generations" continues to publish chapters from the book ice captain, and scientist Emil Mikhailovich Shotzberger of "Ice road of the Arctic. The tactics of navigation in ice". The book illustrates the possibilities of further developing the Northern sea route, designed for skippers and ship-owners having interest in the conduct of Affairs in the Arctic region, analytical structures, and a wide range of readers.
Today we published the 9th Chapter of this unique manual on the "From Theory of the open Polar sea to the regular tourist flights to the North pole".
- 14-06-2019The electronic state of the future
- 11-03-2019How to change the world, when the Earth's population will reach 10 billion
- 09-09-2018Le Monde (France): We come to the point where globalization is too expensive
- 02-05-2018Technology: 35-forecasts to 2018
- 22-03-2018"Digital state": how they have evolved
- 04-07-2012Russia cooking oil blockade and the collapse of the scenario of the 80-ies
- 23-12-2012The Vedic understanding of state policy
- 22-11-2013In the archives of the "world government"
- 08-01-2014Of a mega-Church and their communication strategies
- 08-11-2012The main threat to peace or a recipe for success