IT control the delivery of catches
Upon delivery to the buyer in the Central regions of the fish with the far Eastern and Northern seas are three important core values – sustainability, product quality and final price. A key indicator of quality control is the observance of a temperature mode of delivery and storage. Unfortunately, the quality of transportation of railway structures do not always meet the requirements of cargo owners, and the necessary refrigerating units during fishing season are often lacking. And when you have to settle for what is available, what here quality of transportation.
On the railroad shippers also face the problem of untimely delivery, and on the highway and does sometimes go missing trucks with a catch. And yet the producers of shrimp, for example, go from the railroad to trucks, because there is no guarantee observance of temperature mode of delivery. Yes, it is much more expensive, but no risk of loss of product quality.
According to experts, comprehensive solution to the problems lies in the field of digital technology and use IT service. About how it may look, spoke at the scientific-practical conference "Legal ensuring of the development of the fisheries complex of the Russian Federation: past, present, future".
The conference was organized in December last year in the state Duma Committee on agrarian issues and was timed to the 15th anniversary of the adoption of the Federal law "On fisheries and preservation of aquatic biological resources".
About problems of delivery of perishable cargo, the reasons for the violation of temperature regimes, the regulation of digital technologies going to replace the human factor, and many other things, the newspaper said the expert of the Center for strategic assessments and forecasts on digital technologies for the agricultural sector Andrey Sidorov.
– Andrey Vladimirovich, what is the main problem facing the manufacturer of fish products for delivery to stores?
– For our country, the length of which from North to South is more than 4000 km, and from West to East nearly 10,000 km, transportation of fish products may take more than one week. At every stage from fishing, from the port to the store shelves may be a violation of rules of storage, processing, transport and preservation of products. In particular, the violation of the temperature regime may lead to reduced product quality, reduced shelf life. Violations of temperature regimes occur for many reasons:
– deterioration of refrigerated wagons to 90%;
– saving of fuel with refrigerated and isothermal transportation (containers and vehicles);
– unprepared weight (for a long time of cargo out of the temperature mode during boot, etc.);
– long downtime of the refrigeration transport, railway siding, reception of products, no warehouses;
savings in operation of the refrigeration installation and lack of maintenance on the W/e.
– What is a legal basis? What regulations control the quality of fish transportation, which are required to comply with the carriers?
– Preservation of fish quality during storage and transportation are regulated by normative acts, in particular technical regulations of the Eurasian economic Union "On safety of fish and fish products", as well as the order of Ministry of transport of the Russian Federation of 30 July 2014 № 211 "About approval of the Procedure for issuing certificates of compliance with the standards established by the Agreement on the international carriage of perishable foodstuffs".
– It turns out that, despite these regulations, compliance with the temperature regime remains a problematic link in the chain of delivery? What, in your opinion, is the way out, what technological solutions are possible?
– A modern global trend of digitalization has affected including the fishing industry, where digital technology is not a tribute to the trend, the need for effective and competitive development. According to our observations a large part of the fishing industry uses "analog" approach to information, which often causes distortion and lack of timeliness of its receipt. The accuracy of the information determine the specific people that often leads to errors or the direct intent to misrepresent information, serving the interests of specific organizations. If we talk about measurement and control of temperature, the more often they are produced at the point of acceptance by manual measurement of the current temperature of the cargo without an analysis of the temperature transport. We are of the opinion that the information should be accurate, accessible and timely. On the basis of these beliefs in Russia, developed a hardware-software complex "Termolit", which allows to obtain information on the temperature of transportation online to the cloud.
– You say that the notorious human factor disappearing. And what guarantees the reliability of the received information from the system?
– The accuracy of the information obtained as a cloud service, guarantee certification. "Termolit" certified thermoregulator, where wireless sensors are types of measuring instruments are calibrated thermal sensors. Thermoregulator consistent with the provisions of 59 and 63 of the EAEU technical regulations "On safety of fish and fish products" and order of Ministry of transport of the Russian Federation of 30 July 2014 № 211 "About approval of the Procedure for issuing certificates of compliance with the standards established by the Agreement on the international carriage of perishable foodstuffs".
– How does the "Termolit"? In this case we are dealing with a completely Russian product? Platform, software – all Russian? Who is the developer of this technology and the control solutions "Termolit"?
The product developer is a Russian IT-company "Advantum", which is developing information systems for over 18 years, including industry leaders retail – X5, "Auchan", "Metro" and others. To date, the "Advantum" has gained significant experience in the field of transport temperature control and monitoring cold chain in the transportation and storage of skoropada. The software (IT platform) and the hardware, in this case, all domestic. Data in the cloud-based service is received via GPRS. The availability and timeliness of the information organized using a web service that provides information upon request online, but it is also able to notify in advance about possible violations through any channels of communication: e-mail, sms, etc.
– What are the advantages of "Termolit" in working with the carriers for the network of retail?
– Most companies that deliver temperature goods, guided, as a rule, on the testimony of one of the sensor mounted inside the van. Most often, the temperature measurement is made only on the return air flow. Due to the fact that package "of Termolit" includes two sensors, the solution measures the temperature not only on the return (let's call probe # 1), but closer to the doors of the body (probe # 2). This allows you to measure the temperature of the entire air flow in the body. If there is a difference in the readings of the sensors at 2-4 degrees C and more, it might indicate that was made wrong loading.
Consider the situation when the cargo was too tightly placed in the body adjacent to the door. In this case, the movement of air flow was broken, and the air from the refrigeration unit was not penetrated throughout the volume of the body and circulates in the upper part of the circle. In this case, the sensor No. 2 correspond to the displayed temperature and sensor No. 1 will differ by 4-5 °C. In this situation, the system proactively notifies about the violation of the temperature regime, and not on the fact of arrival of the goods. This gives you the opportunity to prevent a wrong shipping.
Let us examine the case where the "Termolit" was not used, temperature information received from only one sensor and the cargo owner observed significant deviations from the specified standards in 5 degrees. In this situation, the transport company received the claim on non-compliance with temperature control requirements. In the presence of "Termolit" on the vehicle in the program interface, we can see that the driver has prepared the vehicle for transport, and it has reached the target temperature inside the body before loading: it included a refrigeration unit in advance and put the desired temperature. In this case, it is no fault of the driver and the carrier. In compliance with the temperature regime to blame the warehouse. Thus, in the absence of "Termolit" the complaint will be addressed to the transport company and when available – to-side loading.
Is it possible to integrate this domestic development in those end-to-end digital systems that are now emerging in industry and transport, either in already existing components of these systems?
In this case it is possible to integrate with different systems of state control, gradually to improve and transform them. A web service is a platform where access to information have all parties storing or transporting perishable goods. This allows you to make as transparent as possible information about the maintenance of the appropriate temperature and to minimize the human factor in possible violations. Data on compliance with or violations of temperature regimes may also be sent in the information system of controlling bodies directly, for example, such as FGIS "Vetis". Data can come directly from thermoregulatory or you can integrate at the server level. In addition to the tasks to control the temperature mode "Termolit" allow to control the timeliness of delivery of goods, which allows to plan the work in loading/unloading. At the moment the system is already used by dozens of companies, including transport companies, owners of cargo warehouses. At each stage of storage and transportation of perishable cargo "Termolit" to ensure the quality of the products on the shelf.
– What, in your opinion, the prospects for expansion of functionality, add-ons, IT-service "Termolit" other control settings?
– This service can also control the parameters of tightness, humidity, solve logistical problems, to diagnose the service life of the refrigeration equipment, and in the future to significantly reduce the cost of cargo protection, the decision of problems of transport safety, but also become one of the most effective digital tools for tracking the movement of goods. With the transition to this equipment we achieve the main goal – improving the quality of fish products for the mass market. Go to digital control of delivery and storage of products, and result in a reduction of the human and therefore the corruption factor, and as a result, the decline in the cost of regulatory procedures.
I interviewed Anna Gornova, coordinator of the project "Marine policy" Center for strategic assessments and forecastsSource: http://www.morvesti.ru/analitika/1685/83059/
- 04-07-2012Russia cooking oil blockade and the collapse of the scenario of the 80-ies
- 23-12-2012The Vedic understanding of state policy
- 22-11-2013In the archives of the "world government"
- 08-01-2014Of a mega-Church and their communication strategies
- 08-11-2012The main threat to peace or a recipe for success